TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Episode, Oct 18

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 4th Episode, Oct 18 users admin

"Music to My Ears"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 15, 2023 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Music to My Ears"

90min

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So any spoilers? My show starts in a hour.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Teams reshuffled. Sean from lulu went to the red team with 4 other red players.

The new lulu, Caleb with 4 blue team members won 1st in immunity.

Red team lost. 3 women plus Sean were going to vote out Sifu. At tribal, Sean asked them to send him home, he missed his husband. And they did.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 18, 2023 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Except D voted for Sifu. Sifu asked Sean if he voted for him before Sean left during a hug. . Sean said no. Previews show Sifu on the hunt to find out who put his name down.

Caleb was so happy. Emily too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, as Rob Cesternino and Carson pointed out, Sean will not be with his husband but at Ponderosa until Jury starts, then sequestered elsewhere.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Sea. He wasn't going home the next day. None of it made sense

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't know that. I would have thought that he and the other contestants did?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing. They stopped letting people go home pre jury years about because of social media reporting they were home.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
https://ew.com/tv/survivor-45-sean-edwards-quit-interview/

Was my decision informed by my Survivor experience? And I definitely did not have the Survivor experience I imagined I would. Loved it nonetheless. But as I reflect back, I actually do think that my decision would have been different had I possibly been on a different tribe with more winning potential and earnings. Because for me, it was in those moments of failure where I sat in my failure and reflected on: How did I get here? What led me to this point? Why am I here? And just that thinking and that reflection during those times were where those moments for me bubbled up of like, "Oh, is this fulfilling my need, my core of why I'm here?" So it was those moments of failure that I think brought those things to my mind.”

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
He said that he did know that he’d end up at the Ponderosa. If a really Illuminating interview.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Very interesting...Jeff says that the reshuffling of the tribes was pre-planned and not due to the fact Lulu was left with only 3 players.

Jeff also said production knew that Sifu was going home from all the interviews with the tribe. Jeff says that he thinks Sean's DQ was an "engineered exit" based on Jeff's question to Sean about, what did his experience on Survivor mean to him. Jeff said Sean interpreted it as a "dead man's walking" question. Which both Jeff and ex players have confirmed it is not.

Jeff said, as soon as Sean started talking Jeff saw the light go off...this guy is trying to quit Survivor. Of course, Sean denies this.

Sean, in his interview, knowing what Jeff said...says his (lame) reason was that he had decided that he had gotten what he needed at that point, out of his Survivor experience. I'm sure he knew he had to come up with a new reason because his initial one was not a valid one. I wish someone would have asked him...about giving the reason for going home was to spend time with his husband. He forgot he was going to sequester? Or if he hadn't been voted out, would he then have just quit?

Jeff said, when the first player wanted to quit this season, his first call was to casting. He wanted to know how this is happening? He clearly considers it a fail on the casting directors part. I can only imagine what his thoughts are at this point.

Most players on competition shows want to show their kids the importance of not giving up. Sean, as a principal, has a whole school full of kids he could have imparted this valuable lesson on.

Jeff was asked the question of, what would happen if a whole tribe lost their votes and went to Tribal. Would they go to rocks? Jeff said nope. They go thru and plan every possibility months in advance. He said that a no vote Tribal would be highly improbable....as an unseen event...but delicious, as a planned one. Then he had an evil laugh. Wondering if we will see a no one has a vote Tribal in the future lol

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see how Sifu reacts when they get back to camp. Is he as zen as he wants to think? A part of me thinks not but I'm hoping he proves me wrong.

I also wondered about the example Sean was setting for his students. I admit though that a part of me was glad he went home because the rest of that tribe deserved to be there. So glad to hear that Jeff called casting. Stop looking at TikTok and start looking at those who took the time to apply!

So happy for Kaleb and Emily both. The Lulu curse is broken!

I'm looking forward to getting to know more of the players now that the tribes have been redrawn. The only negative I'm seeing is Katurah who can't seem to let her own personal preferences go. She needs a Survivor Whisperer. Adapt, adapt and adapt some more.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
From what they have shown of Bruce he would irritate me too. Katurah is only letting her irritation known in confessionals from what we have seen. She has said the others eat up his stuff so she is smart enough to know not to vent to them. I am sure editors are setting us up for a showdown

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She’ll get in Kaleb’s ear for sure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am so hoping when they merge Kaleb and Emily are still in the game and continue their alliance!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Konamouse! do you still read here? Kellie reminds me of you.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I have never met Konamouse in person, and have no idea if she still reads here. Also have no idea which one is Kellie, BUT I conjured up the picture of the one Konamouse, the imaginary poster here would be, and went up to the top of the thread and picked out the picture of which one would be Konamouse. And the caption under the picture said that woman is named Kellie!! Ha! Hive mind is good. And if all of us don't have hive mind after lo, these 23 years, I might have to think it is not a "thing".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 20, 2023 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Konamouse has posted pictures in her member folder. No mystery there.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: