TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Episode, Oct 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 2nd Episode, Oct 4 users admin

"Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, October 02, 2023 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Brought a Bazooka to a Tea Party"

90min

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am really bummed that Brandon was voted out! He seemed like so much fun.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
What a difference an episode makes, lol. I found Brandon entertaining. I felt sorry for Emily. And OMG, I adore Kaleb even more! What a good human being! Plus we had some glimpses into the other tribes. Good episode this week!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 04, 2023 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
As much as I love Brandon, I would have voted him out. He was the weakest link.

I don't think I've ever seen a contestant do what Emily did, and she wasn't faking it. She genuinely wanted to change her relationship with her teammates. She totally took the critique and used it to change her approach. And Kaleb, yes, what a good human.

Wonder if Sabiyah could have thrown the Immunity Candle in the fire at Tribal? Not like she had to do it in secret, everyone knew she had it. Her clue didn't say which fire lol Wish I could ask Jeff

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I loved Brandon too, but my "rule" has always been that pre-merge you have to vote out the weakest, or most of your team won't make it to the merge. Brandon had opportunities to prove his worth, but he gets too anxious and couldn't even do puzzles. I have no doubt he could do them when not under pressure.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, and had Brandon stayed, they could have continued using his glasses to start fire. They had just the beginnings of one when the boat came.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, what a turn around for Emily! I wonder if she can sustain the new, non-aggressive and non-abrasive player. i hated that the voted out Brandon, but I would have done the same. He just kept choking in comps and they really need a win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy I agree! I love Kaleb and loved that he helped Emily. It will be interesting to see how she navigates going forward.

Brandon needed to go, wish him well. He seems like a really great guy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Since, that would have been great!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, now that you remind me...i thought the reason they even showed us Brandon using his glasses to try to start a fire...was because after screwing up the puzzle challenge, Brandon was going to use start the fire and that would be the reason they ended up keeping him. At least until they got Flint

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I sent Jeff my question about Sabiyah and the candle. Let's see if he answers?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 05, 2023 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was thinking same on Sabiyah and candle.

And I did post after first episode that Emily might be able to change her persona, not sure if it was this thread or another. The surprise in this episode was indeed Kaleb being able to rehab Emily. Whoa! What a storyline!

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Saturday, October 07, 2023 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I just re-watched & WOW! Better even. I'm loving all of them now on Lulu, especially Kaleb! They were smart to unload Brandon, he was an albatross so bad they would have Pagonged themselves. He only had excuses to offer.

Here's Dalton Ross recaps site:

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-45-recap-episode-2/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: