TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Episode, Sep 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLV: 1st Episode, Sep 27 users admin

"We Can Do Hard Things"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 27, 2023Earthmother25 09-27-23  9:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Emily is awful. She’s playing way too hard at this point.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I’m not sure she even breathes when she talks.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I can not believe there are so many disappointing people on one team.

I think Bruce's days are numbered. It is actually harder for him to return.

Was surprised that after both team duos failed to complete the comp to get the flint and machete...they gave them to them anyway. I remember on season a team went for a long time with no Flint.

This is going to be a long season lol

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 11:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Hannah quit because she couldn't stand not having a cigarette, really?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Vsmart, that is EXACTLY what I was going to say, although being MUCH more wordy, as I am already.

For those of us who are ex-smokers, we KNOW that is the real reason she quit. You don't decide to quit the day you arrive on the island.

I felt SO sorry for the actual players on the Yellow team during the entire episode -
Sabiyah, Kaleb, and Sean being burdened with the other three, although we all know:

1. Hannah could absolutely have survived

2. Brandon could possibly end up having nine lives, as cats do

3. Emily could end up making it to merge, despite herself.

And Kaleb, poor Kaleb, was the superstar of tonight's show. Holy crap, how he got himself up that high slant-board, covered in mud, and then went back down to help Brandon make it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On Rob's podcast they thought that Brandon wearing heavy jeans contributed to his panic attack and also to his physical woes, in the water and in the mud.

I share all the frustrations with the yellow tribe. I wanted Emily out right away.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Emily wants to get rid of Kaleb! The only person that can help them win a challenge.

What does Emily want? To go to tribal every week?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I read an interesting article about Emily. Evidently she was so angry that Gabler won and donated his money to veterans that she put together an application video to send in to casting. Who does that?

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
why in the world would anyone get mad about donating winnings????

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow. Emily has issues She is so abrasive and aggressive. I don't see any way they can redeem her to us. She better be gone FAST! And yes, the quitter. didn't even get a scolding from Jeff. Where is what's-his-name from the Challenge who can roast these quitters. She needed a smoke? She seriously didn't prepare at all to be without? Casting should be seriously embarassed by this.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
yes, TJ from the Challenge definitely would have none of that with Hannah

Jade2

07-12-2012

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jade2 a private message Print Post    
>>>Casting should be seriously embarassed by this.

At the Very Least :-(

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I couldn’t stand Maryann in the first few episodes of her season and she ended up winning the whole dang thing! I hope that doesn’t happen with Emily.

I like Austin… he seems really bright and a positive person. Hope he makes it far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie... I don't think you have to worry about liking Emily (at least according to all the blogs I'm reading about her this morning).

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Whoever is in charge of the screening process needs to be fired. There are thousands of people who would love the opportunity to compete. Isn’t this the 2nd time someone quit. There should be penalties of some sort if you quit in the 1st week.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mike Bloom
@AMikeBloomType
·
3h
Here's my #Survivor exit interview with Hannah! She gets into the vitriol she has already received for her quit, when she came to her decision, who would have gone had she not left, and an unseen tribe visit from Kendra:

Mike Bloom
@AMikeBloomType
·
2h
A new redheaded Hannah reacts to watching her quit back, and reveals the hate her business has already received on social media the past 12 hours.

(Just a reminder, PLEASE do not do this)

Full #Survivor exit interview: https://parade.com/tv/hannah-rose-survivor-45-eliminated-interview

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
When I first read of Hannah talking about Kendra's visit, I thought she might have been hallucinating. If it's true that Kendra visited the yellow tribe and had a potential to vote in who was leaving, I'm amazed that Emily didn't go ballistic over that.

Emily - Yikes! Has there ever before been a player so quickly universally disliked? Hannah said she really liked her and they got along great. Well duh Hannah. You're blond, white and were weak. Emily does not have a problem with that.

Kaleb on the other hand is a threat in Emily's eyes in every way. Strong, smart, kind, good looking. Yes, Emily, he is the new Malcolm. You should be worried but I swear if he is voted off and Brandon and Emily are still there, I will not be responsible for my actions, lol!

And Brandon? I can't help but think it's an act. As someone who has anxiety attacks that feel like I'm having a heart attack, I'm not buying the constant collapsing. Either he is totally unfit to be there or he is playing it up as an act. The dude doesn't even have the sense to get his hair out of his face to see during a comp.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Really good interview... she basically quit smoking and caffeine right before going on the show. I liked that she knew her boundaries and was pretty much in over her head.

Social media brings the worst out in people. Ugh...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Enjoyable podcast with Rob C. and Owen Knight from Survivor 43 talking about the first episode of the season.

Listening to Owen reminds me of why I enjoyed him so much during his season even if he wasn't everyone's cup of tea. I find him articulate, fun and fair.

https://robhasawebsite.com/survivor45-episode1-recap/

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
So Hannah quit because she was having vaping withdrawals?? That’s what I’m hearing.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
How many days are they in when they do the first tribal? The first or second night there??

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, September 29, 2023 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I didn't get to watch Wednesday night but a friend told me there's a bunch of whimps on the show this season. I watched last night and can confirm he was absolutely correct!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, September 29, 2023 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
YUP!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jada, yes Hannah seems to ingest a very concentrated nicotine and even took it to Ponderous pre-game. She also didn't prepare to be hungry.

On David Bloomberg and Jessica Lewis' podcast Why blank Lost, they had another recent Survivor. She and Jessica both talked about preparing to go on Survivor. They both tapered off all coffee and limited food. Jessica said at Ponderous she ate a lot just to give herself weight to lose.

They also criticized that after just 3 days, Hannah refused to vote anyone out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: