TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Episode, May 10

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIV: 11th Episode, May 10 users admin

“I'm Not Worthy”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 12, 2023Kappy25 05-12-23  6:14 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I rewatched and Danny had told Carolyn to write down Lauren's name. So she did crossed it off and put HIS! LMAO! that was soooo sweet to see.

Danny's interviews have shown nothing but respect for her. He said that he knew he wasnt her cup of tea but she was always nice.

Carolyn reminds me so much of my friend that I have had since I was 11 yrs old. Quirky, lovable, loud, authentically her wild self with no apologies. She lives in KY and we dont see each other often but I got to see her this week and it was like we were teens again. God, I love that girl!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's interesting now that two people have said in interviews that they knew Carolyn didn't like them.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Danny didn’t have much respect for her when he practically dismissed her as a player as he ‘bonded’ with Brandon over the meal they had received. That’s when he lost her as a possible ally.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, agree.

Kar, only 2 out of 12 is not too bad and I believe everyone left also likes her. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Pamy, to clarify - they didn't say that they didn't like HER, just that she didn't like them, and showed it by her behavior toward them.

Also, I have not read all the interviews.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Here's Danny exit interview w/Dalton Ross, hard for me to follow:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-danny-massa-interview/

Now, I'm off to rewatch. Bisc

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In the only interview I watchef, with Rob, Danny said he and Carolyn were the ones to keep the fire going.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kar,awww ok, ty for clarifying.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Delighted Danny is gone and still miss Frannie.
Carolyn would annoy and amuse me to no end.

Doesn't Jamie or Heidi have a fake idol? Have all the real idols and advantages been utilized at this point?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 14, 2023 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
One of the women has a REAL idol. I think Heidi?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jamie gave her fake idol to Kane, then he was voted out. I think Heidi might still have one, but have lost track.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Sugar

08-15-2000

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I forgot the fake idol was given away.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, May 15, 2023 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Heidi is only one with an idol and I think this week is her last chance to play it

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: