TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Oct 19

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 5th Show, Oct 19 users admin

"Stop With All The Niceness"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 20, 2022Kookliebird25 10-20-22  2:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, I wish they would have voted out Ryan instead of GEo. Ryan was so cocky! That whole thing of throwing the challenge (Did he really? Or was he just saying that after he messed up -- trying to make 'good tv'??). And then acting like he was ready to go home. Just too much.
But GEO made the usual mistake of telling his "friends" about his advantage. Bites people so many times! They just can't help themselves and can't keep it secret.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I meant to say advantage not idol! I didn't explain that very coherently lol...

If Geo asked Karla for Idol...then Cass would have gone home. I'm assuming they didn't know if Geo was going to use the advantage to steal the idol or not. Then again I wonder if Karla gave it to someone, just in case?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Has Karla told anyone about her idol? I feel like hardly anyone knows about it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
We don't always know what they/we know or how they edit it....or what changes at last minute...but that can always be a possible consequence.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Are they really merging next week as it appears in the preview at the end of the episode?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this was the point when they did the hourglass twist in the past season, they have said they arent doing it this season but I bet they are doing some other type of twist

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It might be a pre-merge or something different. And yes, hopefully nothing as bad as the hourglass.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 20, 2022 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Merging, or maybe redividing into two tribes?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Could be..

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know about Karla's Immunity Idol?

When they showed the Ryan clip of him stating he lost on purpose I knew either he or Geo was going home. Survivor gods don't like those that throw challenges... has anyone who threw a challenge gone on to win the game??

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If they merge or switch people on tribes...even if Karla has been keeping it on the downlow... everyone will know at that point. The other two tribes have members that helped the bead collector or know about it at least.

I'm assuming that info about collecting beads for an Advantage/Immunity Idol will be disclosed and someone on Karlas tribe will say...wait a minute, Karla asked US for our beads too! I dare say that will make her an immediate target, maybe before others that have advantage/II?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It appears to be the merge from the previews.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 21, 2022 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Preview shows two mats, Jeff says "one final twist". Someone says "no one is safe" and another says "no place to hide".

So.. we will see..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Okay, got a spoiler from Jim Early in Survivor Whispers Premier. So, will only say, next week should be interesting.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 12:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Since, good point about Karla's's idol.. For that reason they should have had 3 different tasks to avoid this

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It does look like they are going to be divided into 2 tribes....HOW they will be divided who knows?

The no one is safe, nowhere to hide comments are interesting. The editing is sure to be on purpose to confuse us. As if keeping track of all the Idols, Advantages, who has what, who stole what, who lost their vote and for how long, whose Idol/Advantage has not been activated yet or expired....was not confusing enough. Lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The last two seasons they were divided and then there was the hourglass with consequences if the hourglass was broken. No hourglass this time, we are told, but doesn't seem like just a merge.

And Karla is not the only one with an idol made from acquired beads.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's exactly why she will be outed as soon as there are any changes in tribe members...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Three of them will be outed.. or they will all put those beads in their bags if they are smart.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
What an EXCELLENT blindside! Geo was too smart/talkative for his own good & he knew Karla had a HII for the taking. He's been irritating folks for some time being too cocky.
Can't wait for next show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: