TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Oct 12

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLIII: 4th Show, Oct 12 users admin

"Show No Mercy"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Show No Mercy"

1hr show

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 09, 2022 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who said the quote? my guess is Noell

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Monday, October 10, 2022 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Dwight

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Im gonna say Ryan

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm going with Dwight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL I forgot to pay attention to the quote! Was it Cody?

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
who went home?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
lad di dah yadda yadda..............Lindsay

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
She started getting paranoid, which put a target on her.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's so wild to me that her growing paranoia caused them to flip the vote. I thought GEo was a gonner for sure.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They are knocking the women off one by one.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Lindsay getting paranoid was the stupidest thing I have ever seen on Survivor. She was not on anybody's radar at all. She worked and worked at it and finally got herself voted off. They might even have gone into tribal undecided, and then she started it up again at tribal. What a stupid, stupid move. She is going to be SO embarrassed and ashamed. But she has no one to blame but herself.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yeah Lindsay had a real meltdown there. Too bad. It can be a crazy game. I can't imagine how hard it would be to be in a situation where you feel that no one can be trusted.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Lindsay as a great asset to that tribe, so not entirely surprised. But they will have Geo to continue to annoy them for a couple of days. :-)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think Heidi Klum's "One day you're in, the next day you're out" is apropos ...but substitute the word "minute" lol

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I always think that when tribe members get so paranoid, that subconsciously they must want to be voted out.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was thinking along those lines as well, Pdx. Maybe her body was shutting down, but she couldn't let her kids see her as quitting, or something like that.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 14, 2022 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I love how James tried to calm her down but she just couldn't see beyond her tunnel vision. She didn't even have the grace to wish the rest of them good luck. I wonder what she thought as she watched it at home and saw that she wasn't even on their radar. Survivor is tough for those who are used to being in control, having the final word, etc. Out there on Survivor, the players have to constantly adapt and be flexible, both physically and mentally. She was one of my favorites the first week but by the 2nd episode, it was evident she was finding it hard to be flexible around such a variety of personalities. It's easier said than done from watching it on tv.

Meanwhile, Cody crushed portions of those comps! And I had to laugh when Karla called out the fact that he is from Ohio. I am still really enjoying all of the players. Every time I think I can predict what they will do, they prove me wrong, lol. I just want 90 minute episodes back!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 16, 2022 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Cody is really in Iowa and the calling out said he lives in Idaho.. you know, one of those states with an I..

Lindsey actually did well in comps..

And if you want to know what she says, she has had several interviews.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: