TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Mar 30

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLII: 4th Show, Mar 30 users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 31, 2022Tntitanfan25 03-31-22  12:31 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You can dry/smoke it and make it into jerky, but I'm not sure any of them are that wilderness savvy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
TNT, we'd have to has his Mama, I think.

Rob Cesternino and Fishback were saying that those were HUGE fish and they wondered about smoking but thought it would be hard to keep bugs away and probably they would just gorge. I'm sure they will ask when someone from that tribe is evicted, whenever that happens.

Jonathan is very strong and motivated to help the entire tribe but that tribe also works well together.

Swati, in her exit interview, said that her tribe was just chaotic and that Drea especially demanded that they all stay together all the time and that they had not even built a roof for their shelter.

She also said that while she did tell multiple people they were her #1, in two of those clips, the other person had told HER that SHE was THEIR #1 just prior to her responding that way.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 31, 2022 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I was thinking fish jerky for preserving the fish.

The edit has portrayed Johnathan as having a good soul as well as a superb body. The bit about his father training him to be that way was enlightening. He cannot win, but I am happy for him that he got to play and thus far has acquitted himself well. He will be absolutely fine in the rest of his life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some people think he will be brought back for an all starts. We will see.. I like him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It sounds like you need salt to brine the fish and low heat and hanging to dry and maybe a refrigerator for fish jerky... Rob and Stephen said flies and mosquitoes would swarm probably. The salt is to keep bacteria from setting in.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Jonathan is wonderful at the challenges, and he's probably right to make sure they win to keep his tribe from being picked off.

But when they merge, unless he builds a really strong alliance, that some talent will get him voted off the first time he loses an immunity challenge.

I'm just not sure there is any way he could avoid that, except by finding lots of immunity idols.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Watching this one hopes that Survivor doesn't imitate life (or vice versa). Hugely strong and helpful and perceived as a threat to the others individual success. Even if he is nice, personable and likeable, those characteristics as well would almost make it worse. Makes you wonder about life.

Of course, one of the differences is that Survivor is a tight little bubble with only one winner and real life doesn't need to be like that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So true! Well, now that The Challenge is on CBS, I suspect we'll see him on that in the future.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's what I like about the Challenge better. Even if they try to vote you out, you can still save yourself.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 01, 2022 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes ... At least you have a chance.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
Anyone else watching Beyond the Edge right after Survivor airs? I really am enjoying it because you really get to know the contestants.

Is there another thread for this show?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I have never watched Beyond the Edge.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
It's right after Survivor on and has celebrities playing for charities. The comps are brutal and the celebrities self evict if they can't handle the challenges.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I have it recorded but no one was talking about it so I haven’t watched yet. I’ll make a thread for it. :-)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, April 02, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Here’s a link to a thread I setup for it

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/156/24118227.html&lm=1648933619

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: