TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Survivor reruns - Season 1-10 on Outd...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor General Information: Survivor reruns - Season 1-10 on Outdoor Living Network!!! users admin

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Starts 7/24/2005

THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN: OLN LANDS SURVIVOR �
THE BIGGEST REALITY SHOW OF ALL TIME
Network Secures Exclusive Syndication Rights to Seasons I Through X

STAMFORD, CT (June 1, 2005) � In the network�s biggest acquisition to date, OLN� today announced that it has acquired exclusive syndication rights to air seasons I through X of Mark Burnett�s and CBS� signature, blockbuster, reality series Survivor. This will be the first time most of these episodes have been seen on television since their original airing. The network plans to debut the first season on July 24, after Lance Armstrong�s final ride in the 2005 Tour de France.

�OLN's mission is to captivate viewers with content that feeds their need for thrills, challenges and the drama of competition, adventure and achievement in the outdoors,� said Gavin Harvey, President of OLN. �Survivor covers all of those areas. What better show to bring to OLN, than one that is all about surviving and competing in the great outdoors?�

<snip>

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I found OLN on my cable lineup too!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
The first show will be commercial free.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching season 1 on DVD. I forgot how much they featured life at camp in the first ones. Plus they had so much stuff given to them! It was still great second time around.

On to season 2!

Halfunit

09-02-2001

Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Halfunit a private message Print Post    
I forgot how much this show has changed - this is great fun watching the very first episode.

Nickovtyme

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
Everything looks so primative.

Halfunit

09-02-2001

Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Halfunit a private message Print Post    
lol, Nick. I felt like I was watching a documentary.

Nickovtyme

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nickovtyme a private message Print Post    
And Tribal Council...that place looks likes it's about to fall apart! In the later seasons, they make TC to look like a very solemn place...but in season one...

And Jervase...I had forgotten about him! He was hilarious!

It's hard to believe by watching the first show that Susan would make the imfamous "Snake and Rat speech.

All the Rudyisms...nobody had that guy beat.

This is great.

Bamboo

06-23-2004

Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamboo a private message Print Post    
I have been waiting for this and it wasn't on after the Tour de France...Grrr - I even saw promos! Did Canada get screwed out of the reruns or is it just my area in British Columbia?

Sue

06-02-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sue a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what night the show runs and what time? I have not been able to find it anywhere.

Dabelz

07-31-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dabelz a private message Print Post    
It is on the Outdoor Life Network, not the Outdoor Channel.

Dabelz

07-31-2005

Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dabelz a private message Print Post    
Go to www.olntv.com for complete schedule. Each episode is shown at many different times. They have already shown the first four of season one. A lot different then later. Lots of food. Lots of clothes to wear. Lazy as usual!

Sue

06-02-2005

Monday, August 01, 2005 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sue a private message Print Post    
Dabelz, thanks for the info, I will check out the website.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I have NO idea why OLN has just decided to run ALL the episodes just on Wednesdays now like a big Marathon every week. That's crazy. It's ruined my re-run fun since the recorder is busy with other shows during primetime.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Naja, If it helps, they not only run 3 episodes back to back, they then repeat those 3 same episodes between 10 PM and 1 AM -- we've been Tivoing them at that time because there isn't much else on. Actually, Wed. is pretty "dead" on our radar, but Still Standing falls in there, so we just bumped it up to save hassle -- then we can watch one 1t 7:00 pm for 3 nights in a row AFTER Wed! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Arg, I didn't even realize it's the same eps later, thanks... but that still gives me a small kink because I have to record Ghost Hunters later running since the first run earlier is sometime during my prime time shows. I do Yes Dear, still Standing, and Lost on Wednesdays during primetime. I can figure this out, but I just wish they would have left it alone

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm among those disappointed in this stupid Wednesday marathon. We can watch up until LOST and then we switch, plush I tape that because my DH gets up for work at 4:30 a.m. and isn't pleased with the switch to 9pm for Lost. Then at 10 I have FX or the show following Lost... geeeze..can't think of it but we're talking about it on the TV board. LOL At least there's only 2 wks left of my show on FX so now I have to figure out the scheduling of when I tape this stuff! Unfortunately, all I have is one VCR which isn't working so well anymore and I keep having to reprogram every week since I can only put 8 things on it. Sheesh. We enjoyed our 7pm Survior routine. It was a nice sit together and "watch" after dinner.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Oh...and I am totally ticked they voted off Hunter. He was my favorite. I see a "pagong" in that tribe's future and they deserve it for voting him off! Dummies!

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm loving watching the reruns on OLN -- couldn't wait to resume my crush on Boston Rob.

I'm actually okay with the switch to 3 eps on Wednesday. I can tape them and then watch on Friday when nothing else is on. 4 eps a week was tough for me to keep up and to make sure I saw it every night was a challenge.

I think they did this because of hockey. I do wish they'd air the 3 eps again on the weekend to give people another chance to catch them.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 - 11:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Being on the weekend would be great. I tape the first two and then I tape other shows inbetween and then tape the last one at midnight. It makes for a messed up tape, but at least I'm getting to watch it all!

Brenda1966

07-03-2002

Thursday, October 20, 2005 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
AFter saying I didn't mind all 3 on Wednesday I end up missing the first ep last night because they start at 5pm where I am. I havent' even left work yet! Bummer. Won't let that happen next week.

I'm actually finding I enjoy these reruns more than I am this season of Survivor. Odd.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 1:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Anyone have a list of the "code words" for the Tailand Trip? I had collected all of them and when I first went to enter them the first couple of weeks, I'd put one in and it would list all of them, so I didn't bother listing each one since it indicated all 3 were there from that night. Now I go to enter them and only the ones I actually entered are missing. Grrrrrrrrrrr! I can't remember the ones from earlier weeks now!

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why OLN is showing All Stars next instead of Pearl Islands? I tried looking it up but I can't find it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was just coming to complain about the same thing. I wanted to see Rupert's first season again :-(

Weeniewhiner

07-22-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weeniewhiner a private message Print Post    
The ppl that didn't originally see Pearl Islands are going to wonder who the heck Rupert is and why he's on the All-Stars.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Thursday, February 02, 2006 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I know it and I don't understand why they would air it that way. I'm going to complain...lol, don't know that it will do much good but it might make me feel a little better.

Spear

08-06-2001

Saturday, February 04, 2006 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spear a private message Print Post    
Apparently, they're skipping Pearl Islands because the DVD is coming out next week so they don't want to hurt sales.

Weeniewhiner

07-22-2005

Saturday, February 04, 2006 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weeniewhiner a private message Print Post    
I just ck'd OLN's site. The TV Schedule shows that 'Pearl Island' starts on Wed March 1st and the show returns to 3 hr blocks on Wed. nights.

Weeniewhiner

07-22-2005

Saturday, February 04, 2006 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weeniewhiner a private message Print Post    
EXCEPT... the finale on Wed 3/29 is a 4 hr block.

Weeniewhiner

07-22-2005

Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Weeniewhiner a private message Print Post    
March 1st Pearl Islands is 3 1/2 hrs long.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: