TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 12 - December 8, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 12 - December 8, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, December 02, 2021 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here’s a transcript of the preview fir next week thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Danny: Me and Deshawn are on the bottom. If there is an idol on this island, I hope I find it. (see the hidden idol)
Danny searching for the idol.

Ricard: there was something about his vibe that shifted, that scared me.(Danny must have found the idol)

Erika talking with Deshawn: We want to keep you...

Erika in confessional: New plans are put on the table...

Deshawn telling Xander: You and Erika....that would be a good final three?

Deshawn in confessional: We'll see who comes out on top....all I can do is fight

Deshawn and Xander seen shaking hands

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Spoilers? What spoilers?

I haven’t read a real spoiler this whole season.

I have read 3 rumors….

One involved Tiffany … but she’s out

One said Shan wins … but she’s out

The last one (re: Reddit) says final 3 is Erika, Heather and Xander …. Erika wins …. Supposedly Evvie and Liana talked the jury into not giving Xander not even one vote.

I find that last part hard to believe … and the whole thing might be rumor, cause it’s not a proven reliable source.

But I am curious to see if it pans out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 03, 2021 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They say that Probst is not happy with this year's winner - so that means a woman most likely won.

Evvie probably feels betrayed because he didn't use his idol on her; and Liana can't stand to look at his face (even though she slammed down the stew that he won for the team). I can actually believe this rumor.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I lost my heart to Xander early on! The only other player I can remember liking so much was the Hackysack guy from the African one who later had - and recovered from - cancer! Hope someone remembers who I mean!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Ethan?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ethan, yes.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Loved that guy! Feel the same way about Xander! Also loved the fireman (Tom?) but he was a little old for me - LOL!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: