TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 11 - December 1, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 11 - December 1, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 25, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I believe next weeks previews showcases the twist I was talking about in my latest post in the General Spoiler thread

Here is the transcript of next weeks previews (thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows)

Liana to Danny and Deshawn: We cannabalize our selves....stupid!

Liana conf: If you are a snake then I am going to bite back now and I hope you are gone tomorrow.

Xander to Ricard: Your name's out there big time

Ricard to Xander: Erika is shady
See Erika in camp

Erika confessional: If I don't take the shot now then I have no chance

Jiffy at the IC next to the necklace: there is a twist and it is a dangerous one

Xander in confessional: This is too good to be true

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 29, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Do or Die

Title of the next airing, but also the name of the new twist

Here’s how it works … from what I’ve been reading:
just prior to an Immunity Challenge, Jeff will announce if you stay in the challenge and are the first one out, you have to do the Do or Die thing.

If you drop out of the challenge, you can’t win immunity but you also don’t take a chance on doing the Do or Die.

you have a 50/50 chance of leaving the game. Like draw a rock or something.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: