TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode9 … November 17, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode9 … November 17, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Flower power over at Survivor Blows transcribed the “Next Time on Survivor” video …

Next Time On Survivor

Xander in confessional: It's perfect that they are fighting all the time

Shan to Ricard: I will cast the extra vote
Ricard to Shan: No you won't!

Ricard: It has to be her way all the time

Shan to others: arguing

Deshawn arguing to others: She don't me making decisions

Dashawn in conf: Shan is starting to ##### me off a lot
....to the others: I'm looking for a new team y'all

a lot of fighting with Shan...

Evvie: there are fireworks...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, November 11, 2021 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
WARNING ~ This may be upsetting to some . . . .

They have pushed Shantell down our throats so much that I can only conclude that she wins. That is my big (fake) spoiler. Carry on.

PS - Thank you Ginger for the real spoilers!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 12, 2021 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
CBS Misdirection Clues … here they are:

Who’s Who in the Zoo”

A castaway is singled out for their dishonest game, making a clear distinction where the line has been drawn. Also, in tonight’s challenge, immunity and reward are on the line, on the CBS Original series SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 17

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I read that 2 people go hone tomorrow night. Something about the challenge being also for reward with 2 teams of 5.

Not sure if that is definite. If so, don’t know if winning team gets reward, but both teams have to boot somebody.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here it is: thanks to Survivor Blows we have transcrip from a video that is available at YouTube.com:

Jeff talking to the 10 Survivors in front of the 2 Team Reward/Immunity Challenge

Jeff: Today we are going to divide you

Deshawn: Oh gosh

Cut to all 10 Players on the 2 Team Reward/Immunity Challenge

Yellow: Erika, Shantel, Ricard, Naseer, Heather
Blue: Deshawn, Evvie, Liana, Xander, Danny

Jeff: Two Winners (cut to Xander, Liana, Naseer)
Jeff: Two people going home (cut to Erika, Deshawn)

Shantel: This is risky (cut to Erika, Shantel, Ricard, Naseer, Shantel)

Shantel(confessional): I get the hibbidy jibbidy

So two Individual Immunity Challenge Winners from each colored Team and Two players getting voted out!

1 player safe 4 at risk at each Tribal Council

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, November 16, 2021 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I don't want this to show in preview box, so showing some extra words here. If above is true, I am guessing the evictees will be Erika and Evvie.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to that video ... just found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPuXATtm10

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 17, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's 3 prints from the CBS Photo Express

Set-up for Reward/Immunity Challenge
Notice 2 colors ... blue and yellow

Survivors lined up before drawing for blue or yellow colors

And the drawing begins ...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: