TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - November 3, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 7 - November 3, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Big, bad storming here last night with Tornado Watch til 9 pm, so missed most of Survivor since local station was doing weather reports … and I switched to the Weather station and forgot to check back.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the CBS Misdirection Clues for next week's airing ...

There’s Gonna Be Blood

Castaways compete in their first individual immunity challenge in the game. Also, Erika has been on Exile Island for two days, where she must make the biggest decision in the game thus far, on the CBS Original series SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 3

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the EW.com article by Dalton Ross reviewing last night's show:

It's very interesting ... and I'm glad I understand now what happened from his article, since I missed it.

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-season-41-episode-6/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an interview with Jeff Probst done by Dalton Ross of EW.com ... which gives us insight of where some of these new twists came from:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-merge-twist-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Immunity Challenge is suppose to be a repeat of airing in 3 other Survivor Seasons. Here's a link to YouTube.com to a video of one of those other seasons:

The Game Is Afoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_DME90x9FA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
After reading what Dalton Ross had to say above, it looks as though the .............

winners of last night's feast will be the ones doing the challenge for Immunity. I'm thinking Naseer might have a good chance at this cause of his island savy he has shown to date. Also, if not Naseer, then the women have a better chance ... Erika has immunity, I don't think Evvie is as limber as Sydney, and that only leaves Sydney as my second guess to win immunity.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I tried to bring over a picture but no matter how much I resized it even to when it was tiny, I kept getting a message that it was too big.

The picture was of them at the challenge and the winning tribe had "dropped their merge buffs" on the ground.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, November 01, 2021 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Spent all week-end off and on trying to get my laptop to let me save pics I could resize...finally today, got one

There's Erika up there with Jeff, just before making her announcement of her decision

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: