TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
6th Episode - October 27, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: 6th Episode - October 27, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the CBS Misdirection Clues for Episode 6 of Survivor 41:

“Ready to Play Like a Lion”

For 12 days, the Luvu tribe has avoided going to tribal council, but now that the three tribes have merged, their alliances will be tested. Also, there’s a new twist when it comes to the merge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 27

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Press Release pics are up. Using Survivor Blows for getting in the right order cause they have time stamps.

1a
Scene before the Survivors show up. I only see two colors on the logs for a challenge ... blue and yellow

1b
Yase removing buffs

2a
Yase drawing out of a bag (a bag? Why not platters if they were drawing for buffs. Looking at Tiffany's fist in the background, it doesn't look big enough to be holding a buff ...

2b
Green tribe of 2 doing the same thing and I can still see Tiffany's fist in the background

3a
Merge Feast ... for 12? or for 6? or a combination of 6 getting treated better than the other 6

3b
Closer view of the baskets on the ground. Looks like lots more drinks in one basket with a reward next to it

Ginger: I'm just wondering if this is a reward challenge for 6 against 6, and maybe the merge is later in the show with no pictures up ... or maybe not merging completely this week.
I've seen a video ad on television and it shows Jeff showing up in a boat at the beach.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: