TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Episode - October 20, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: 5th Episode - October 20, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next Week On Survivor:

Genie: Right now at this moment we gotta fend for ourselves.....right now I looked down and (finds the beware advantage) WHAAAAAAAA?

Danny: I'm absolutely nervous that the women will have more numbers than us....see the boys in Luvu walking together.

Sydney in confessional: Whatever

At Yase: see Liana and Tiff by the fire: Tiff turns to Liana and says: We absolutely should be going through his __________bag right now.
Then see Liana going through his bag
Tiff and Liana: Xander, get him out, and they high five.

Thanks to Survivor Blows for this transcription

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here’s the CBS Misdirection Clues for next week:

“The Strategist or the Loyalist” – Ua, the tribe of only three castaways, competes to win the immunity challenge to save them from becoming a tribe of two. Also, friendships are put to the test when castaways from different tribes take a journey together, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 20

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sneak Peek from Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmKv6ehbCLI

Sydney spear fishing for food for her tribe

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Another Sneak Peek from Youtube.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Al_AfT47Fc

Genie finds an immunity idol

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Previews of Episode 5 for Wednesday night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfA4WoeSHM

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 18, 2021 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are 5 pics from the Episode 5 Immunity Challenge from the CBS Press Release

The only, only, only Press Release pics of camp are several from the Blue Camp. I don't have time stamps so don't know if these were before or after the Immunity Challenge.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay, the timestamps answered my question…

All the pics I saw from the blue tribe were taken before the immunity challenge.

Of course, that doesn’t really say anything one way or the other.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, October 19, 2021 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Have the PTB forgotten how much we love early tidbits? Or how much suspense and interest they generate?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to EW.com and the recap of Episode 5 by Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-season-41-episode-5/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to EW.com and Dalton Ross having interview with Genie (ill-timed bathroom visit?}:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-41-genie-chen-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 22, 2021 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Ginger!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Won't there have to be some kind of tribe-shuffling with a team of two?

I would love to talk with some of Shan's congregation!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
My guess is they will merge into 2 teams and stay that way for a couple of weeks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think you are correct! That was the reaction..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: