TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Episode - October 13, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: 4th Episode - October 13, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an interview between Dalton Ross at EW.com and Brad

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-41-brad-reese-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 10, 2021 - 5:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
CBS Misdirection Clues for Episode 4

They Hate Me ‘Cause They Ain’t Me” ... Two castaways strategize a risky move during the immunity challenge, and another castaway does what it takes to earn a tribemate’s trust, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 13

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 11, 2021 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release photos are out ....

Got these from Survivor Blows because they were offered with timestamps and in sequence of event, so timing should be in order. (I love those guys over there ... notice I said guys)

Reward Challenge

I would say green tribe is not happy about results of the Reward Challenge

Immunity Challenge

This picture is after the Immunity Challenge over at Yase (Yellow) tribe ... and usually the photographer visits the tribe that's going to Tribal Council ... but all the individual shots in and around this pic, the individuals are smiling ... no frowning/crying/cringing pictures in like "I'm going to get the boot!"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 11, 2021 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the two castaways that strategize a risky move are on the blue tribe and maybe a couple of them are pondering throwing the challenge so they can vote out Naseer?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Could be Lexie. I saw a pic of Evie and Xander in private conversation, so I was wondering if they were plotting, also. I’ll see if I can find that pic again.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, October 13, 2021 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Does throwing a challenge to target a team member ever work out in the end? I believe in safety in numbers - you don't have to love everyone on your tribe.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the link to the interview betweeen EW.com and J.D.

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-41-jd-robinson-jairus-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Ginger!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: