TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Episode - October 6, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: 3rd Episode - October 6, 2021 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 01, 2021 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Got pics of the Immunity Challenge for next week.

Gonna see if I can get them in the right format and uploaded here.

Wish me luck!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 01, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This is the picture before the tribes arrive at the Immunity Challenge.

It is actually the last segment of the challenge, but I'm seeing if I can get it here before I bring any more.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 01, 2021 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay ... here goes:

The Immunity Challenge starts out in the water on platforms as you can see. The players move forward walking on rope and holding overhead to hanging ropes. The first tribe to the beach is the blue tribe again and we see them trying to hook their sandbag or whatever to the end of the pole gizmo (Time marks on the pics from over at Survivor Blows is where I saw that blue team gets there first). Then we see a pic of a green team male and a pic of Xander from the yellow team trying to do the same thing (probably as challenge for second place).

2a

2b

3a

5a

5b

5c

6a

6b

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, October 05, 2021 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
No spoilers out there that I can find … just a lot of guesswork, and going in all directions depending on which site I’m visiting.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Link of article by Dalton Ross of EW.com about Episode 3

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-season-41-episode-3/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 08, 2021 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Ginger! Dalton was spot on in this recap! I was thinking the same things that he mentioned. He didnt seem to have a Q/A with JP this week. I love those

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: