TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 24, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLI - A New Era: The Tribe Has Spoken Game!: Archive through September 24, 2021 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Just opening up the thread. I promise to be more present. I told the family that's it I am watching the same night or the next! Not a week later!

Once a premiere date is announced I will put up the game rules and open it up.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 31, 2020 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Jasper!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Tuesday, September 01, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to your game Jasper, thank you so much!!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 02, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Do we have a start date?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, September 04, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
https://parade.com/1057230/mikebloom/survivor-season-41/
This is what I have seen so far.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 06, 2020 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't even know if they started filming 41.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, December 08, 2020 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well it won't be until at least Summer 2021- They just announced Tough As Nails will air in the Survivor timeslot in the spring...

https://twitter.com/PhilKeoghan/status/1336371962168274945

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, December 28, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Hopefully it will be well worth the wait!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Let's resurrect this thread!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I hope everyone is well and welcome back Survivor!!! Yea!

Well here we are again. PLEASE READ rules! It's been so long. We are going back to having Week 1 as a getting to know the Survivors period.

RULES

1. Beginning with the September 30th show Week 2 of Survivor anyone wanting to participate in this game will submit the name of a currently active Survivor they feel will survive that episode's Tribal Council.

Sample weekly submission: Week 2: Jasper

2. Important: You may use each Survivor only ONE time for the duration of Survivor 41 (To think I've seen them all!). Your strategy may be to pick a person you perceive as weaker (but not "weakest"!) each week. Or your strategy may be to play it safe and pick a stronger player, to make sure you progress into the next week. Survivors you haven’t used, but whose torch gets snuffed are also no longer eligible to use for the game.

3. Submission must be prior to the start of the upcoming episode's first showing (i.e. Eastern Time)

4. If your Survivor survives the episode, you also survive in The Tribe Has Spoken Game.

5. If your Survivor is booted from Tribal Council, then you are booted from The Tribe Has Spoken Game and must proceed directly to loser lodge where margaritas await!

6. If your chosen Survivor leaves for any other reason during an epsiode, you are NOT out. This includes medical reasons and quitting, or any other incident which puts them out of the game. This stuff is out of our control and you remain in the game BUT you must then pick two players the next week who both need to survive that tribal council. Double boots via multiple Tribal Councils and your player is snuffed in one of them so are you.

7. If you miss a deadline, or forget to pick, you are also out of the game.

8. The game will end either after the final episode (there can be ties, even for 1st) or when the last player’s torch has been snuffed.

We will begin our game during Week 2 of Survivor and I will chart our game as such. This is to keep our weeks the same as the weeks of the season. Hopefully to avoid confusion. Again, Week 2 we are jumping in!

Late comers to the game will be accepted only during our second week of play (or third week of Survivor). In order to enter the game late, you must submit your normal pick, as well as a "discard" pick to even out your picks with those who started playing when the game began. ** Both the discard and the normal pick must survive tribal council. (If anyone doesn't feel this is fair, to allow late entrants in this manner, please post and we can discuss)

Here's hoping we get to see a bunch of you playing the game!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, August 30, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Can't wait for tomorrow! Let the assessment begin!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm cool as long as I last longer than Pamy or Eggie

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jasper for setting this up!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, WOW!!! IO just realized you already have the banner up! wahoooo ty!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
What a wonderful surprise, I have been so busy I didn't even know Survivor started today.

Count me in.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I’m in if it’s not too late.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I am in.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer, great job as usual!

First pick is next ep. Latecomers are welcome until the following week with two discards.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Just to clarify, do we make our first pick before the next episode airs or after the next episode airs?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, before

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 23, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Genie

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ricard

Rvon

12-11-2003

Friday, September 24, 2021 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Shantel