TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 14th Show, May 13 Finale: Archive through May 14, 2020 users admin

Mimi

04-30-2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
I was torn on who I wanted to win of the 3. Now that the winner is announced I am a tiny bit disappointed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Tony worked harder for the win than Natalie. She didn't have to deal with all the crazy people in camp just the people who had been voted out.

So it works for me. Thanks to all who did the spoiling.

Punkin

08-13-2009

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Thanks all, just starting here

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great 3 hours of survivor!! very happy Tony won. I was hoping Michelle would get some votes. I really fell in love with her this season

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I am happy Tony won, yes I agree that Natalie definitely worked on the edge. But she got voted out It was so cute to see Tony’s family

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Pamy I did feel bad for her

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Natalie looked suuuuper disappointed!!! i think she thought she would win

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I was torn between Tony and Natalie but when I thought about it, although Natalie had a huge impact on the game thanks to the fire tokens, she only to worry about challenges while Tony had to face tribal after tribal. I thought Natalie would have made many friends on Exile Island but based on Rob's question to her about why she distanced herself from them, especially that last week, she did not. I am happy with Tony winning. I think this has been my favorite Survivor season of all times as I was entertained every week and no eating weird stuff or killing chickens. :-)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything Roblover said.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
That was a great three hours!

Tiernet

06-07-2004

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tiernet a private message Print Post    
I had a little bit of a problem about how much of an advantage the tokens got in the challenge to come back in. I think a two stage game that would eliminate half with the advantages to start or even the other way, a challenge you have to get through to make your way to your advantage. Why I feel that way is that those who were eliminated late had to give up their tokens. They were almost guaranteed to lose.

They probably didn't expect Natalie to win as much as she did, so kudos to her for that.

The game is definitely evolving good or bad. I would be curious to get opinions about the changes and compare the older group vs the new group to see if there is a consensus of opinion.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 5:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
It was a great survivor. In the end, I was cheering for Natalie, but was completely okay with Tony winning. Bottom line...it did not matter who won. All the last three deserved it!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the 3 hours of seeing the game play and didn't really miss the reunion this time. I did miss seeing if Sia donated to any of the players. It's nice to see who she picks as her favorites.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
my guess is Sia didnt feel the need to donate to any of these former winners. There were no underdogs this season, plus they all had already won a mil in the past :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jeremy and Nick came off bitter but in the end the jury all seemed to respect the 3 finalists, as it should be.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Natalie may have lost votes because she almost lost the reentry challenge even with her advantages.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I also really liked Rob's tribute to Amber. It w as nice.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree the reentry challenge wasn't very fair. Honestly, I think they should have been having immunity challenges on EOE, and sending people home from there too. Forcing them to build alliances and relationships.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh Karuuna I like that idea

Ssfgal

02-07-2008

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ssfgal a private message Print Post    
does anyone have the link mentioned at the end for auction items?...

LOVE Tony!...congrats

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Good idea Karunna, if they ever have eoe again (which I pray they don't) have them compete to stay in every week. Natalie didn't have to worry about ever being voted out and scrambling to stay in.. it was a completely different game.

So.. If Michelle (or Sarah) had done fire against Tony and won...

who would have won between the 3 final women? Still Natalie?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Didn't Rob say that Natalie distanced herself on EOE.

Maybe it was her own fault because she didn't build relationships.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I hear you, but that's why I think if they had immunity comps, they'd be forced to do so.

As it is currently, all that mattered was whether you could do grueling physical comps, so no one stood a chance against Natalie.

Or vary the comps on EOE, for some mental challenges?

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am okay with Tony winning as he worked both hard and smart. I am NOT okay with him saying he is the "king" of Survivor! My sweet Rob was, is, and always will be the king in my heart!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maris, I forgot about that. I was bawling!!!!