TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
14th Show, May 13 Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 14th Show, May 13 Finale users admin

"It All Boils Down To This"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 13, 2020Heckagirl63125 05-13-20  6:15 pm
Archive through May 13, 2020Maris25 05-13-20  8:03 pm
Archive through May 14, 2020Pamy25 05-14-20  12:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
They said they plan to be back in the fall- I'm not sure about that, unless they don't plan to film in Fiji like normal. (I've heard people suggest they go to New Mexico or someplace like that and have a "Wild West" theme..there's some tax considerations to think about, but it's not out of the realm of what they could do- and "fall" technically could mean a November air date, which is still feasible if things get better in the next month or so)

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for a Natalie win but it sounds like she played very poorly from a social perspective when she was on Edge of Extinction. Being able to build relationships is a key part of winning this game. I guess the best option for Natalie would have been for her to challenge and defeat Tony in making a fire.

I can't fault Tony for the amount of fun entertainment he provided this season. A deserving winner from that perspective alone.

I didn't like the way the E of E game played out. The Edge winner was totally based on skill, endurance and strength. Those are important in Survivor but there is more to the game than that.

Finally, who knew that Ben was such a nice guy. He genuinely wanted Sarah to win.

Aspen157

04-24-2020

Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aspen157 a private message Print Post    
Great ending to a great season. I wish that Natalie would have won instead, but Tony was just as deserving. :-)

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
What was up with Sophie being such a sad sack during the last tribal. She barely made eye contact, didn't stand when the others did for the clapping...she looked pissed at the world.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Didn't she miss the one before because she was ill? Maybe she was still sick?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
All of the Ponderosas are up on YouTube. There is a 6-part Ponderosa of the jury and then a Ponderosa each for Ben, Sarah and Denise.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie...I can't wait to watch!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think Karuuna is right. She probably was still sick but had to show up for the vote.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
The one I'm confused about it Sarah. Maybe I'm missing her back story but she sure did seem to play the disgruntled victim. Tony drug her along as far as he could even though she demeaned and criticized him, Ben gave up his chance for her and she still complained and pouted. Many women have played and won Survivor, I'm glad she wasn't one of them.

I was never especially fond of Tony but I am now and I think he deserved the win. He was always thinking and scrambling and trying to be fair as much as possible.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, Sarah was one of my favourites going into this game.. but not now. I found her very off putting the last few weeks.

Tony deserved the win and I hope they never do EoE again.

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
How EXACTLY do I find Ponderosa on Youtube? I am not very techie, so please give full instructions! TIA!!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think they are all here?

https://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivorOnCBS/videos

Just click on them. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This might be easier. Chapters 1-6 (Jury going to Ponderosa) and then the last three that were voted out:

Survivor YouTube

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I'm perusing the interwebs this afternoon and the "jury" has started giving interviews and doing Instagram Lives, etc. etc. etc. First, let me say upfront that I have never liked Natalie when she was on TAR and I never liked her on Survivor. After seeing what the "jury" had to say about her, I'm thrilled that she didn't win. But there were a couple of interesting tidbits that stuck out.

First, Natalie and Yul got into a huge fight on EoE and Wendell had to break them up. Natalie thought that Yul was taking too long to get rice. Also, and this was confusing, Natalie was eating other people's peanut butter. The peanut butter thing was very confusing because they were supposed to be sharing jars but Natalie wasn't sharing.

Second, the jury felt that Tony deserved to win but they also felt that Michele deserved some votes for being the underdog throughout the game and making it to the end. However, they knew that Natalie was going to get at least four votes from her "crew" and they were afraid if they split the vote and threw votes Michele's way and a couple of people changed their minds at the last minute that Natalie would win. To avoid Natalie winning, they decided to throw all their votes on Tony so Natalie wouldn't win by a split vote.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Is there a list somewhere of who voted for who??

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Ethan, Jeremy, Parvati and Tyson voted for Natalie. Everyone else voted for Tony.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, interesting!!

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
Thanks you, Jimmer and Lexie!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the Ponderosa interviews! I didn't think there were any before.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, May 15, 2020 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie and Jimmer, for the Ponderosa links. Made it through 1-6 tonight. Will do some more tomorrow.

Thanks, Lexie for the insights on Natalie and voting. I did feel bad that nobody voted for Michelle, but now it makes sense.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 4:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Good thing the 3 hr finale wasn't this week. I couldn't have watched it live. A "little" rain in Chicago. The basement of the Willis (Sears) Tower flooded big time! CBS here has been off the air since Sunday night / Monday morning. Don't know when it will be back. Our PBS station WTTW too.

I watch network TV, etc. off a good rooftop antenna. I stream too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: