TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 13 - May 6, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 13 - May 6, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Next week is a 2 hour show

Opening up with Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross doing a weekly interview at EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-episode-12-interview/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a transcript of the previews for next week that was done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: Next week is a 2 hour episode

Go natalie,

Danni: it's like a bomb goes off

Rob: Danni is going for it, as he runs out in the ocean

See Jeremy and Michele talking:
Michele to Jeremy: "Get Ben?"
Jeremy: Yes
Michele: I am down for it!

See Sarah and Tony talking: sarah to Tony: He doesn't want to go to the end with us
Tony to Sarah: I know that....

Sarah in conf: Tony and I are sitting ducks

See Ben walking in the woods then see a close up of Jeremy

Ben in conf: this right now in this war is the hardest mission yet!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I thought this article by Dalton Ross was a hoot … comparing Tony and Sarah to a TV Sitcom:

https://ew.com/tv/recaps/survivor-season-40-episode-12/

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger...that article gave me quite a few chuckles.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, May 03, 2020 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the YouTube.com preview of our next 2-hour show on Wednesday night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lCH3n7LpDA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our CBS Misdirection Clues (or should I say "No Clues")

IN A CRUCIAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE, THE REMAINING SEVEN CASTAWAYS MAKE THEIR FINAL PUSH TOWARDS THE $2 MILLION PRIZE, ON THE PENULTIMATE TWO-HOUR EPISODE OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 6
Related Photos | Related Videos

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Lots of pics up today at the CBS Press Release site, so I picked up 5 of the ones showing us bits and pieces of the Immunity Challenge for 7 Survivors:

There were lots of pics around camp followed by lots of pics at EofE, but nothing telling. And, since there is nothing showing a challenge at the 6 Survivor spot, we don't know if they have 2 challenges this week and 2 boots to start next weeks finale with 5 players plus 1 returnee … but I would think that's the way it goes.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: