TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, Apr 29

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 12th Show, Apr 29 users admin

"Friendly Fire"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 30, 2020Pamy25 04-30-20  12:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Tntitanfan

08-02-2001

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I admire Tony's game play - and I really dislike Tony's gameplay! How's that for a dilemma! He is doing such a good job of being scuzzy, if that makes sense. When it comes to outwit, outsmart, outplay he has it in spades. He just rubs me the wrong way -

The tribals remind me of an anthill that has been stirred up!! Makes my backbone itch!!!

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
<77> Tony <77> will cheat, lie, be as sleazy as he needs to so he gets the win. He will promise things to all and then deny the promise. He has a sense of entitlement that everyone owes him loyalty and he deserves to win. Everyone in his various alliances know he would throw them under the bus, they know he lies to them, and yet they somehow think they can get by. Then they get thrown under the bus. Jeremy just has to say to Tony, Ben told me you are not to be trusted and you have to go.....bye bye Ben.

Aspen157

04-24-2020

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aspen157 a private message Print Post    
Kim was boring to watch, so I'm fine with her going. Tony's never been one of my favorites, but I do love watching his insanity.

I like the tribal whisper-whisper chat-fest. I prefer to watch the contestant's scramble versus watching Jeff ask baited questions.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
That's a good point Aspen. I HATE when Jeff asks those baited questions.. I want to throw stuff at my TV!

so only two more shows? Next week 2 hours and the following week is the finale at 3 hours??... *sigh*
I almost wish they'd stretch it out to 5 weeks.. Im not ready for it to be over!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, April 30, 2020 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
My surmise is that Tony almost has the two million in the bag.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, May 01, 2020 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
and I think the editing agrees with you! or it is leading to a final showdown between Ben and Jeremy. At this point I will be pissed if someone from EOE comes back and wins...just like I was the last time it happened

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Friday, May 01, 2020 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
I don't like it, but don't mind so much when they have their whisper-fest before the vote, but I thought it was absolutely WRONG for them to be able to converse after the vote last night but before idols/advantages were played.

Aspen157

04-24-2020

Friday, May 01, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aspen157 a private message Print Post    
I know I stand alone, but I don't have a problem with an EOE player coming back to win the game. If a player can pull that off, kudos to him or her.

I just don't like when people vote for a winner based upon who they feel sorry for the most, or who they think has the nicest personality, or any other kind of reason that has nothing to do with the game.

I've never been a fan of Tony's, but if he wins - congrats to him! After all, who can argue that he hasn't been able to pull himself back from the brink of being eliminated through his lies and manipulation? Tony's played the most gutsy and strategic, and is deserving of the win. jmho.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I really like Tony and hope he wins.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 04, 2020 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OG, I absolutely love Tony. He's always been one of my favorite players (along with Tyson and Boston Rob).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Team Tony too!

Jeep

10-17-2001

Tuesday, May 05, 2020 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeep a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Tony gives a new meaning to "hyper-active"! What a hoot. I love his antics.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: