TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 ... April 1, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 8 ... April 1, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Looks like our next episode will be April Fool’s Day ... lol

All I know so far from the previews is that it is the merge ... 11 players ... and, if I remember right, the merge is one if the 2 times that somebidy from EofE can win their way back into the game.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh! That might be right, Ginger! I have a vague recollection of that happening the other time they used this ploy.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sorry to be behind in posting, but I have family that has been isolated at my house because of a contact that is positive with the virus … so, I'm pretty much isolated into my bedroom most of the time......laptop is on desk in alcove in kitchen area...…. so it is what it is.

Anyway, here's the weekly link to EW.com where Jeff Probst is interviewed by Dalton Ross:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-episode-7-sandra-yul/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, March 28, 2020 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
CBS Press Release Pics are up … and here's what I think I'm seeing from going through them:

The EofE players lined up to do a challenge so the winner gets back in the game.

8 But, look … the current tribes are there also ….. to watch that challenge and be told it's the merge.

Pictures from the challenge:

Merge Feast and Immunity Necklace

I don't see another challenge at this point, but I would think the Immunity Necklace would be for 12 players after the merge in a challenge we do not see.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: