TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - March 25, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 7 - March 25, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the very short transcript of the preview for next week that was done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Michelle: He thinks that it is going to be me and him till the end
Wendell: If you want to put me on some kind of leash I might turn around and bite you

Jeremy: I do like tony but he is the bigger threat in this game...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/jeff-probst-survivor-winners-at-war-episode-6/

And here's the teaser at the bottom:

Dalton Ross: This run of episodes has been crazy good. Will the insanity continue next week? What can you tell us?
Jeff Probst: Holy smokes. Next week is INSANE! I promise we won’t let you down.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Press Release pics for next week are up, but I don't have time to get them until this week-end... but I did look through them

Title: We're In The Majors

There are some pics at EofE in daylight and I see Parvati, but I do not see Sandra in any of them. Doesn't mean she isn't there...but there was a rumor spoiler she quit when she went to EofE and said nobody would let her win her way back in anyway. I have no idea if that's true or not...and just because I don't see her in a pic doesn't make it true.

Also, I see pics of a challenge, but I right now I can't tell if it is 2 challenges or just 1 (I think 1 with a combination of a lot of parts).
but I do see that the 5 tribes are competing as 5 tribes still.....so if there is a merge, it's later.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 19, 2020 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess I can post this since this is the spoiler thread...

Sandra did quit. I don't know if she went out to EoE and quit, or she quit before going out there.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Finally found time to research the pics a bit better.
This one is from a Reward Challenge

This one is from an Immunity Challenge

And I still see competition between teams of 3 tribes in both challenges.

Reward Challenge:

Immunity Challenge:

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Monday, March 23, 2020 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Yes, thank you Ginger!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Yul was voted out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm pissed that the reward challenge didn't make it on air. I wanted to see their reactions to Sandra and Parvati being voted out.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexie! That was too bad cuz I love seeing the reactions

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 26, 2020 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they still could have edited them in! we would have thought they were from the Immunity challenge

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was really odd not to see the reaction to Parvati and Sandra being out.. You know there was a reaction.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It's because that would have been at the reward challenge and as Lexie mentioned above, we didn't get to see that challenge.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, yes, that is obvious, but they could have worked it in. Very awkward to have the edits make it look like there was no reaction.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh, I totally agree Sea!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, March 30, 2020 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they could give us bonus scenes of the reward challenge and reactions on the cbs site

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: