TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - March 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 6 - March 18, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sorry Seamonkey …. I didn't see your question from the last thread until just now …. but I would have answered it incorrectly anyway, so just as well. The picture just showed the idol …. and I didn't realized it came into two parts.... lol

Meanwhile, the only thing I know about next week was in the previews … both losing tribes at the Immunity Challenge will vote somebody out.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's the link to the weekly interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-episode-5/

And here's the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: We’ve got a spousal reunion coming next week on Edge of Extinction. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?
Jeff Probst: We’re getting into the thick of it now. Players have started to find their equilibrium and I think you’re going to see the game play begin to increase. Fill up your popcorn buckets, this story is still a long way from being over!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised that the CBS Press Release pics are out:

Title: Quick On The Draw

Here's 7 of the many pics from EofE .... I couldn't resist getting the cute ones of Rob and Amber:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here are 7 pictures from the Immunity Challenge:

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLZ... Sandra is on the "Sandra bench"... again

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, was going to say, Sandra sitting out again...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
All of my favorite players sans Natalie on the EOE. I hope by the end I even care who wins.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: