TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
5th Show, Mar 11

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 5th Show, Mar 11 users admin

"The Buddy System on Steroids"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 11, 2020Dipo25 03-11-20  8:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
More dramatic music while they are voting. LOL.

No one plays an II. Jeff reads the votes.

Sarah, Rob, Rob, Rob.... and off he goes.

He gives his fire token to .... and they don't show it.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
That stinks that they didn’t show who Rob gave his token to.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, previews show that everyone on Yara is thrilled that Rob is gone.

Oh and finally, Rob gives his fire token to Parv.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Okay, he gave it to Parvatti.

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
I saw Rob put 2 tokens in Parv's

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
damnit!! Rob is great tv so pissed he was voted off. Sophie is so boring and I fear we are going to have her the rest of the season ugh! so disappointed in Adam

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
heartbreaking about Penner's wife, that was so touching of Yul. Seeing her on the commercial right after broke my heart. I couldnt figure out what was in her mouth, I assume a breathing device but sadly it looked disturbing

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Huzzah! People finally got smart and sent Rob off to the island of misfit toys.

I do wish we had seen what was happening on exile isle, however, I guess 3 new tribes took all the time.

Parvati would be next on my "gots to go" list.

Yul, Ms. Sugar is developing quite the crush on you. Smart, kind, sweet, sensitive and rather handsome Yul.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
How could Sarah and Sophie be so sure not to play an idol? There must have been talks with the guys not shown.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Did Sarah use her steal? I dont think they showed her doing so.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ben mouthed Rob to one or both of the girls.It was a quick shot in the ep

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think the steal was used. Jeff would have mentioned it.

The two guys just left themselves with two women holding a steal and an idol. And Rob just made Parvati rich.

Wonder if there was some element of throwing that puzzle?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Smart move on the part of Ben given the "buddy system" which backfired on Rob "bigly". Now I need to rewatch the episode to see if I can catch that brief interaction.
So glad Rob was booted as he is convinced that he is "Mr. Big Bad Survivor".

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Mara, it was right before they walked to TC

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, March 15, 2020 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Parvati claims she isn't going to play the flirt game this time out.
Guess what? Tiger cannot change her stripes, she is doing it. Believe it or not, I don't think that Rob giving her the tokens is strategy. She flirted enough/correctly and get's rewarded. And now Nick has stars in his eyes for her.
Nice to see Kim and Sophie changing it up.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 4:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Pamy.
I am still giddy over Rob being booted...I was shocked as I am sure he was. Talk about something backfiring "bigly".

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Isn't Parvati married?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes she is married and has a daughter.

She also flirts.

(LOL ETA: Parvati flirts - not the daughter)

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
thanks for the clarification Jimmer

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I didn't want to besmirch the reputation of a one year old.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, March 16, 2020 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: