TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 27, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 3rd Show, Feb 26: Archive through February 27, 2020 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, February 23, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Out for Blood"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that’s an intense title!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
but whose blood?!?!

WHOSE!??!!??!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have a meeting tonight so won't be able to spoil, hopefully someone else can take care of it.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Any east coast spoilers for us western US folks??

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sorry. I’m not watching yet.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Sorry I didn’t log on early.. lots of plotting..want me to say who got voted off?

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Basically Adam told rob the plan to evict par and told him they had the votes to get rid of her...rob when to work but poor Ethan got blindsided. Gave his coin to par.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the update.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
So... why did Ben say he can't stand Rob?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That was a gut punch... ethan😭😭😭😭

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Whoa—didn’t see that coming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn, I thought Ethan would do better. Why in the world would Rob want to get rid of Ethan?

And why wouldn't they go after Rob since he failed at the puzzle again?

Mimi

04-30-2009

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mimi a private message Print Post    
Considering how far behind they were in the challenge I thought he did well.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It is BS that they are able to sit sandra out every challenge, they used to have rules against that!!!...Rob used to be the puzzle king, its almost like subconsciously Rob wants to lose and go to Amber on EOE.

So sad they voted off Ethan. I'm not liking Jeremy this season. It also is irritating to see Natalie win everything on EOE. I think she will be able to buy herself back into the game.

I really dislike EOE, especially this one where they are helping people still in game

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Did they show who voted for who? I dont think Rob voted for Ethan but I think Ethan thought so. He gave his coin to Adam???!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
we need a tribe shake up soon

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I didn't see where they showed who voted who. I don't think Rob voted for Ethan because he looked too upset to me when Ethan left. I would bet anything he voted for Adam because he was so angry with him.

But I think I understand why Ethan gave Parvatti his coin. He knows they are coming after her hard and fast.

Ohhhh, I don't like Natalie at all. Never have liked her.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
No he gave his coin to par

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed the first 18 minutes.. Hope to see it when it is up on demand.

I am trying to decide if it is EOE, or some of the winners that I never liked, or is it just Survivor I am almost done with?

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
They didn’t show the voting but I believe
Adam voted Parv
Rob, Parv & Ethan voted Adam
Ben, Denise, Jeremy & Michelle voted Ethan

They wanted to weaken Rob, but it makes no sense to switch from Parv to Ethan. Now Adam will be more likely to work with Rob & Parv. Why not just go after Rob? It’s almost like that’s not allowed or something.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Ugh, hate the direction this game is going. I read Ethan turned down doing other seasons of Survivor because of his cancer. As we all know, when he won his season, he used his millions to start that charity soccer foundation. I felt awful he was booted, wish it was Adam that went. I have had the opportunity to meet Ethan thru work. He is a gentle soul, has no no ego & is very humble. Can only assume Sele will pick off Parv & Rob next (I've noticed Parv is hardly getting airtime). I really don't want to see more of Michelle, Sophie or Kim. I agree that it's frustrating watching Natalie win everything.That being said, I have to give her credit for her game play so far. I'm hoping Amber gets off the island for the merge (unless Rob ends up there, then I root for him) Looks like everyone on E of E has a meltdown next week. I am begging the 'Survivor Gods' for a tribal swap next week. This game needs to be flipped ASAP. The vets are beginning to be sitting ducks.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Pamy, it was they couldn't sit out the same person in both the reward challenge and the immunity challenge. Since they are not having two challenges within the same three-day period, they are able to sit Sandra out every IC (which I think is total bullshit).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, they have the block of 4 on that tribe now. They need to win immunity or need a shakeup of the tribes for Rob and Parv to get much further.

I absolutely love Ethan and his attitude. I think he will continue with full gusto absorbing the experience of Extinction. His perspective is probably much different than others because of having cancer twice. Cancer does change how you view the world.

I am hoping that, at the finale, Sia donates money to his charity and that his wearing the tshirt brings huge donations to the charity that he works with.