TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3rd Show, Feb 26

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: 3rd Show, Feb 26 users admin

"Out for Blood"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 27, 2020Kookliebird25 02-27-20  9:15 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It seems like the wording Jeff used to use was "you can't sit out the same person in back-to-back challenges"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
So disappointed that Ethan is gone. Why they didn't target Rob is beyond belief for me. Why did they flip to Ethan instead of just taking out Parv or Rob? Jeff Probst said that this episode had one of his favourite all time chain of events.. bah, I don't see it, unless you are a bigtime Rob fan.

Good for Adam in pointing out the statue of Rob … loved seeing Rob squirm about that.

I hope you're right about Sia and Ethan Kooklie. That'd be great.

Im not a Natalie fan but man, that girl is playing to win!! Good for her!

I have a girl crush on Michelle. and Im hoping to see Ethan more on E of E

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have a crush on Ethan and Yul....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Everyone wants to works with Rob... Adam said it... I think Jeremy and Michele think that...

Everyone wants to get rid of Rob's allies... so it forces him to them sooner...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cinnamon, Ethan is the one they most fear sitting next to at the end, because of his story, his cancer.

I wish Adam had gone.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Remember, there are some challenges that happen, but do not get aired, so we don't always know about consecutive challenges.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, ty for the explaination, agree it's bs. I wonder if it was written in Sandra's contract!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, that is possible too, still its bs

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but what other challenges do they have? They are combining reward and immunity into the one we see each week, so what else is there?

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Once again, I think not getting rid of Rob was sheer lunacy. Rob was told that his gal Parv was going, perfect time to blindside him. Rob was trying to get Adam out and pretty much everyone knew it, Rob would never have seen the switch to vote him, he was stunned when Ethan was eliminated.

Everyone is so in awe of Rob that if he makes final 3, there is no point in even voting or looking at the 2 other people.

Putting Rob on the island with Amber would have been a genius move.

I don't recall liking Natalie when she played originally, but she is playing hard now, good for her.

My big gripe with the other island is that last time they waited far too long before the player was allowed back in the game. I think it gave him a possibly unfair advantage with the jury, having more time to build relationships with them.

I have no memory of 6 of these players.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just chatted with JE on FB and he said that Sandra is sitting out "back to back" immunity challenges.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ty Lexie. I wonder if Rob has it in his contract that he would only come back if he was allowed to make merge or X # of eps

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 28, 2020 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did not like Natalie on Amazing Race, twice and now on Survivor, twice.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 29, 2020 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
There's no way TPTB could guarantee Rob merge or certain # of episodes...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 02, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I dont like Natalie on any show ever. It seems her accent comes and goes too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: