TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 - February 26, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 3 - February 26, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's start this episode out with the transcript done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows of next week's preview:

Title: "Out For Blood"

Jiffy: The hunt is on

See Adam ad Denise plotting, Adam tells her, "that's a big move"

Adam in conf: It's time to target big dogs in this game.
See Parvati, then see Rob

Jiffy: But when you fight like an animal

See Sandra and Yul talking, Yul tells her, "Tyson is saying, "Vote out Sandra"

Sandra: If you come after me I better not find out about it.

See Tony holding up a shark by the tail... and go running with it

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a YouTube.com link to the preview of the above transcript:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWSrbLvcQ_A

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to this week's interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/20/survivor-jeff-probst-winners-at-war-episode-2/

And the tease at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Give us a tease for next week and tease us good!
Jeff Probst: I will not tease anything because this season is just too good. But I will say this. One of my all-time favorite sequences is next week. Hall of fame good. Enjoy! And happy birthday, DR.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Regarding the split idol between 2 players, I thought this was interesting from an article by Dalton Ross of EW.com:
Extracted from an article this week by Dalton Ross of Ew.com:

"A quick note about the idol itself. I’m not going to and complain about too many idols and advantages this season because much like the Edge of Extinction, it’s here so we need to get used to it. But I do like that if they are going to keep putting idols into play, at least splitting the idols in half and forcing people to share them adds an extra dimension as well as the possibility of bad feelings if someone refuses to hand their half over to the other. And bad feelings make for good TV."

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This Secret Scene from the last episode cracked me up. Parvati is coaching Ethan … he is too funny!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/video/survivor-winners-at-war-secret-scene-parvati-coaches-ethan/vp-BB10bipd

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, February 20, 2020 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Oh Ethan...….

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here are the CBS Press Release pics for Episode 3 Reward/Immunity Challenge:

Kearie

07-21-2005

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
From the pics, it doesn't seem as if they scrambled the tribes at all.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, February 22, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
shoot!!!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
after watching this ep what do you think Jeff was talking about when he said

"One of my all-time favorite sequences is next week. Hall of fame good."

I didnt see anything that good in this ep

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I didn't see anything great about this show either. I have no idea what Jeff is talking about.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jeff is to Survivor like what Andy Cohen is to Real Housewives - everything is "amazing and epic."

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Right?? Or like The most dramatic rose ceremony ever!

Have no clue what Jeff was referring to, except that his favs Rob and parv are still there.. dunno

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I agree... this was one of the hardest episodes to watch... I hated watching Tony run around with the baby shark... I automatically FF through those scenes... I get they have to eat... I just don't like watching it...

Only the Sarah sneaking into the camp was remotely entertaining...

I got peeved listening to Ben snark about how much he hates Boston Rob...

Then Ethan goes... where is all-time favorite sequence??? it has to be sarah and tony...

overall... this episode SUCKED!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
That's the problem with this season... it's so hard to watch favorite players get eliminated.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
And, of course, the favorite, more interesting people are the big targets.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
EXACTLY...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep. I find it depressing ...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree!!
it would have been great if Sarah got caught, I wanted that to happen soooo bad!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: