TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: The Tribe Has Spoken Game!: Archive through February 18, 2020 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well here we are again. PLEASE READ for some changes!

RULES

Let's shake things up! We all know these guys so no week to get to know their older selves, we'll jump right in.

1. Beginning with the February 12th show Week 1 of Survivor Winners at War anyone wanting to participate in this game will submit the name of a currently active Survivor they feel will survive that episode's Tribal Council.

Sample weekly submission: Week 1: Tony

2. Important: You may use each Survivor only ONE time for the duration of Survivor 40(!!!). Your strategy may be to pick a person you perceive as weaker (but not "weakest"!) each week. Or your strategy may be to play it safe and pick a stronger player, to make sure you progress into the next week. Survivors you haven’t used, but whose torch gets snuffed are also no longer eligible to use for the game.

3. Submission must be prior to the start of the upcoming episode's first showing (i.e. Eastern Time)

4. If your Survivor survives the episode, you also survive in The Tribe Has Spoken Game.

5. If your Survivor is booted from Tribal Council, then you are booted from The Tribe Has Spoken Game and must proceed directly to loser lodge where margaritas await!

6. If your chosen Survivor leaves for any other reason during an epsiode, you are NOT out. This includes medical reasons and quitting, or any other incident which puts them out of the game. This stuff is out of our control and you remain in the game BUT you must then pick two players the next week who both need to survive that tribal council. Double boots via multiple Tribal Councils and your player is snuffed in one of them so are you.

7. If you miss a deadline, or forget to pick, you are also out of the game.

8. The game will end either after the final episode (there can be ties, even for 1st) or when the last player’s torch has been snuffed.

We will begin our game during Week 1 of Survivor and I will chart our game as such. This is to keep our weeks the same as the weeks of the season. Hopefully to avoid confusion. Again, Week 1 we are jumping in!

Late comers to the game will be accepted only during our second week of play. In order to enter the game late, you must submit your normal pick, as well as a "discard" pick to even out your picks with those who started playing when the game began. ** Both the discard and the normal pick must survive tribal council. (If anyone doesn't feel this is fair, to allow late entrants in this manner, please post and we can discuss)

Here's hoping we get to see a bunch of you playing the game!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Like last season lets have a Sole Survivor game.

In WEEK TWO when you are making your pick, make your pick for the Sole Survivor. It can not be changed thereafter.

So for example:
Week 2: Jon
Sole Survivor: Rob

And we will see who picked the sole survivor. As an added little bonus on top of kudos for picking the Sole Survivor can you guess who is in the top three with them?

As well, anyone who comes in on the second week CAN participate in this game.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, February 04, 2020 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I'm going to bow out this season. This season has been super spoiled. I tried to stay away but sadly, even I saw what I believe is the spoiled final 4.

good luck to everyone!!! I'll be back for the next season xooxox

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
That’s too bad Pamy, I’ve seen zip. Upside of crap internet at home I guess. You could still play if you haven’t been spoiled on who leaves when. And you never know, the spoilers you saw could be red herrings.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I will miss the fun you bring to this game. I hope you change your mind and play. Then that way, I will follow your lead since you have an idea of who to pick and who not to pick, LOL!!

I haven't seen or heard any spoilers and hope not to. I have always played with my instinct and it usually works out for me.

I'm in for another fun The Tribe Has Spoken Game. Thanks Jasper for hosting it once again, you're the best!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ah thanks. Here’s to being more on the ball! I hope everyone enjoys the small changes this season.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL Eggie!!! Jasper, yes that is true.

i have struggled with being spoiler free cuz I used to read all spoilers and I miss talking about it and speculating...but last season was soooo good because I had no clue. I almost wanted to read spoilers on this season but thought let me try and see if I like it.

I will still pop in here and razz the losers LOL!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wk 1 Wendell

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 08, 2020 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think with Parvati and Sandra in there the women may be able to make a run for a female winner.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, February 09, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Sarah

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Danni

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 10, 2020 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Ben

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Ethan

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Ben

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Rob

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Sandra

Loremma

04-25-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Week 1: Rob

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
wk 1 Rob

Rvon

12-11-2003

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Week 1 -- Rob

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
So far so good! It was an exciting start to the season. Everyone still has a torch lit!

RankNameWk 1
1CasscatSarah
1CathieEthan
1DipoRob
1EgbokDanni
1JasperWendell
1KearieRob
1KnghtpatiSandra
1LexiegrlBen
1LoremmaRob
1RvonRob
1ScootBen

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Notice! I know our picks had to make it thru two tribals and any Players coming on board in week two didn't experience that. However they are still only going to have to pick two players to make it thru the next week. I trust everyone is okay with that, if not please let me know.

As before we have Edge of Extinction. Any player sent there is essentially gone, voted out etc. However if they somehow get back in the game and you have NOT used them in our game, they are reactivated in your line up and available for use.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Wk 2 Rob

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Week 2: Adam

Sole Survivor: Nick

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Yul

Sole Survivor. Parvati

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Sole Survivor - hmm - I'd like it to be Rob but I'm going to go with a woman and say Michelle. I think she'll be underestimated with all the other bigger personalities floating about. I do think she will make it to the end with maybe Sophie and Danni.