TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - February 19, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XL - Winners at War: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - February 19, 2020 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Getting this thread opened with some reminders from last nights show:

At first TC Natalie, Michelle and Jeremy voted for Denise and Adam.
All else (Rob, Parvati, Ethan, Denise, Adam, Ben and Danni) voted Natalie out

Natalie wills her fire token to Jeremy

Natalie finds HII - and can't use it on herself at EOE, but can sell it to someone on the next losing tribe in exchange for a fire token … HII is good for 3 TC

Natalie picks Sandra … so now Sandra has an HII and Natalie has one fire token

At the 2nd TC … the votes were 1 for Nick which was probably from Amber
The rest were split (probably in case Amber had an Hii) between Kim (3) and Amber (5 or 6). Kim had to have voted for Amber.

Amber willed her fire token to Rob

So, that make Jeremy and Rob (who are on the same tribe) with 2 fire tokens each.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks to Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows we have a transcript of last nights preview for next week's show:

Jiffy: when the enemy strikes...

Rob talking to Parvati: It could a been Sandra....

Rob in conf: If she voted my wife out, this is war...

See Denise looking to someone
See Ben in the water

Jiffy....it blows up your game

Denise telling Adam: Ben knows. Adam replies with a curse word that is blurted out

Adam in conf: Are you serious?

Jiffy: ....you'll need to climb out of the rubble

Wendell: it's like 20 feet tall
Yul yells to Tony: Tony you don't have to be the first Med Evac!
see Tony climb up a ladder and Sophie and tyson look really worried...
Tyson in confessional: How is this guy still alive?

Amber: I knew coming into this game that I had a target on my back.
Natalie was hoping that her tribe lost...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I've asked the Moderator to change the heading to where it says Episode 2 …… Sorry bout that!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Sandra is upset that Rob didn't tell her he was going to be on Season 40. Here's an EW.com article/interview about it.

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/11/survivor-winners-at-war-sandra-boston-rob-panel-screening/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the weekly interview by EW.com with Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/12/survivor-winners-at-war-jeff-probst-answers-season-premiere-questions/

And the tease at the bottom of that interview (isn't much of a tease)

Dalton Ross: Pretty epic start to an epic season. What can you tell us about next week?
Jeff Probst: This is something else you’re going to hear me say a lot… next week is even better! It really is. I really don’t want to tease anything. I hate teases. It’s so much fun when you just experience it. Can we just leave it at that? Just trust me. It’s really fun and really good.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's an article Dalton Ross wrote about Episode 1 ….

It's title says something about what you didn't see …. so thought you might enjoy it.

https://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-40-premiere/

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
thank you ginger!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Excellent as always, Ginger!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Hi Ginger!! Thank's in advance for all you do to keep us spoiled every season!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's an excerpt I clipped from an article by Goldderby.com that you might find interesting:

As the Queen said on camera, “I’m shocked to see Rob and Amber,” a scowling Sandra states. “I spent 36 days with Boston Rob on ‘Island of the Idols,’ and Boston Rob never told me he was playing again. So I definitely feel betrayed.” As we saw on the first episode, hell hath no fury like a Sandra scorned. Rob for now is out of her reach since she is a member of the red Dakal tribe and he is part of the blue Sele tribe.

However, Sandra — the only player to win the game twice — used her mighty powers of persuasion to convince her tribe mates that Amber should be the first of the red team to be eliminated and sent to the limbo land known as the Edge of Extinction.

At a special red carpet event in Los Angeles, Rob had a chance to explain his hesitation to divulge his and Amber’s participation in “Winners at War.” He said, “I come from the old school mentality that the game starts when Jeff (Probst) says go.”

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the YouTube.com preview of Episode 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkG1kbA_l4s

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Press RElease pictures are out. The only challenge pictures I could referred to the Immunity Challenge.

Here's 3 pics of Amber and Natalie at the EofE:

Here's pics from the Immunity Challenge

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Natalie hoped her tribe lost?!? Poor sport...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: