TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season): Archive through December 05, 2019 users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 9:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A place for full season spoilers. There will probably be threads for the individual shows as well. :-)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jimmer...

Season 39 has finished filming and is in the can. Show airs 9/25.

Inside Survivor has pics of 16 of the 20 all-new contestants up, with blanks for the others as they become available. Previous winners Sandra and Rob will be the Idols who the contestants will be able to use for instruction and advice.

I’ll put that link up as soon as I have availability to the computer.

I must say there is a lot more talk going on about Season 40 which is 20 all-winners from previous seasons, but we save that for another day.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, when does the one with all the prior winners air? Like Ginger, I've heard a lot on Season 40, as well.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Actually, I'll open up another area for Season 40, but it will be considered all spoilers as CBS hasn't announced much yet about it.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's the link to the page at Inside Survivor where the Survivors on Season 39 are shown.

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-39-cast-revealed

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to an article at EW.com with Jeff Probst explaining the theme of Season 39... Island of the Idols

https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/15/survivor-island-of-the-idols-jeff-probst-boston-rob-sandra-diaz-twine/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's another link with Jeff explaining about how Survivor 39 works:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/10/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-season-39/

Ginger: So Rob and Sandra are on an island all to themselves. They insisted that they had to live off the land and make their own shelters, otherwise why do they have the right to mentor.

Also, I believe I read that the survivors have to keep them a secret....not sure about that. And after being mentored, they have to compete with either Sandra or Rob on what they were mentored on to possibly win an advantage.

And, I also read somewhere that the survivors will not meet Jeff Probst at the beginning but just be dropped off on their respective islands.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see this if it is true:

https://screenrant.com/survivor-jeff-probst-season-39-powerful-women-history/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Hmmmm … this one has subtitles … I don't think the other link did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpGX1-tnF3A

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Here are some great podcasts/interviews from Rob Cesternino's website. One is an interview with Mike Bloom and Josh Wigler who went out with the press before the season... they discuss the season and how the Idols will work. The other is Part 1 of Josh Wigler's interviews with survivors... first 5... they are really good and you just fall in love with each of them... Yes, they're long... but I put on my headphones and listen while I work.

https://robhasawebsite.com/survivor39-preview-survivor-idols-podcast/

https://robhasawebsite.com/survivor39-preseason-interviews-lairo-survivor-idols-wigler/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
fyi, *********************************************
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Jim Early has posted what he calls the 'supposed' final 4 on Survivor Whispers.
Lauren is #4. He has not spoiled the order of the remaining or the winner. (Tommy, Dean, Noura)

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Ugh. I REALLY hope hes wrong. otherwise this season is going down as one of the worst in my eyes.

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
That's not who I want in final 4 but except for Dean, I would be OK with it.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, November 22, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm fine with it...

vvv
vvv
vvv
vvv

cuz... Tommy is my winner pick!! Just love a guy who teaches elementary school!!! Plus he seems like a really nice guy except for that "you're dead to me death stare" that he shot to Aaron...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That would be unfortunate.

But at least a couple of the boots would be ok.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
To be honest, Noura doesn't bother me as much as the beginning of the season. Has anyone else noticed that Noura has always been on the RIGHT side of the vote? She hasn't been blindsided once at TC. She came to play.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Very Interesting Kooklie

I think I can see a couple of alliances in the 4 you mentioned....

And, I think I can also see why Jim Early has been posting so many smiling pictures of one of those.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
More info......... rumor has it........
++++++========++++++++====
From Jim Early, the Dan and Elizabeth leave the same week, which is why the 2 pictures were side by side, but Dan is not voted out. This may or may not be true. No more info from him (Jim Early) as to what happens. I would think, if true, that something would happen in the next episode.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Yes … it would have to happen soon....

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Well JE was wrong because Elizabeth left last week... Nov 27

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
By "same week" does he mean the same episode or the same week from a real life standpoint?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I take it to mean same week of television... I guess we'll see come this Wednesday if the other is voted is out...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Don’t forget this part. And I’m thinking if it’s true, it meant in the same week as the spoiler probably came from a player. Remember a week to us is only 3 days to them.

I’m thinking a medivac or a quit ... if true
Kooklie said Dan is not voted out

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wondering...

If seeing his son was so sad for him that he quits after the family visit?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So clearly...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jim Early's spoiler on Dan was off.

So take this next possible spoiler from Jim Early with a grain of salt. When someone posted about wanting Tommy to win the season..... he replied, "Ding, Ding, Ding..."