TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 12th Show, Dec 11: Archive through December 12, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 09, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Just Go For It"

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'd say this has been a pretty good season so far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy is mad at Noura for waiting until the last minute to let him know he was the target.

Noura thinks that the whole thing is Deans fault, so Noura has taken his prize shoes and put them on the top of the flag in a place he can't reach (because she is taller than him). (Hahahahaha, I guess it never occured to her he could stand on something.)

Elaine says she played her II and now there is another on in play, so she is out looking for another one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Janet are also out searching for an II. Janet says she knows what to look for since she has found one before, and low and behold, she finds another one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So now Elaine is talking about her being a target, and now Lauren is thinking they are going to get her out so she goes to talk to Dean.

Then we find out that Dean is part of a final 3 with Dan and Tommy.

Then Dean gets sent to IoftheI.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean is excited and talks about having the legacy that Jamal gave him. He notices the giant idols, and then Rob and Sandra come up. (I notice Dean has his shoes hanging over his shoulder, was this before Noura hid his shoes?

Hahahahahaha, now he shows the legacy advantage to them and they said that they had to pretend it was real.

Dean made a fake legacy advantage resembling the actual fake legacy advantage.... where did he get the paper and pencil?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean's lesson is about jury management.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean gets a test to win some stuff (sorry I missed all the things, LOL) or lose his vote. It's a simple coin toss.

Oh, Idol nulify is one of the things he could win.

He decides to play. Rob flips a coin that say No on one side and Yes on the other.

The coin says yes!!! so he wins

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean tells Tommy he won an Idol Nullifer, he has to put it in the vote box when he votes.

Now Tommy thinks that Dean is a better player than he thought and maybe he needs to go.

Immunity Challenge... there are cubes with letters on them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They have pull and round thing with rope up on their waist and then spin to unravel it and get to the puzzle cubes which spell out something.... it looks to be about 6 feet tall when it is done.

A bunch of them falling down due to being dizzy and they have to cross a net thing and then balance beam. All are very dizy and having trouble.

Dean is untie puzzle peices... Now everyone working on their puzzle.

It is a seven work phrase.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Noura walks out to see what others have.

Dean thinks he has got it and Elaine doing well.

This game will mess with your mind... Dean wins.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elaine says she knew what it was but she didn't solve it fast enough. Elaine wants to vote for Noura.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tommy says that plan a is to vote out Elaine, and plan b is for Noura.

Dan is going to put one vote on Noura, but Lauren is worried they might consider her to big a threat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow starting TC early!

Elaine tells about her personal difficulties... Mom died a couple of months ago.

Now voting.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elaine votes for Noura and says "You're crazy as hell but I still like you".

Jeff gets the votes...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Votes... Elaine, Noura, Elaine, Nora, Elaine, Elaine....

Elaine is voted out.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Whoa! At points I had a little sympathy for what Dan was facing after the game. I've lost any sympathy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh, Jeff is approaching the camp.

No one knows what is going on.... he says he has to share some news, just spoke privately with Dan and Dan will not be returning to the game.

Will not be on the jury, will not be returning period.

(WOW... this seems really random to me.)

Black Screen says ... Dan was removed because of another incident that occurred off camera and did not involve another player.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I really came here to say that Boston Rob looked like he was trying not to cry when Elaine was voted out. I got side tracked by Dan.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Wonder what happened with Dan?

Northstar

09-29-2008

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Wow.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Whoa!!! Visit from ........ SPOILER AHEAD ....................... Jeff Probst at the end of tonight's show, and somebody notices Dan is missing. And Jeff announces Dan is out of the game and will not be back for tribal council. They were not told why. At the very end, there was a black and white statement on our screen advising the audience that there had been another report of Dan doing something he had been told not to do, and it did not involve a contestant, but Dan had been removed from the game.

HUH!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I just put a link to Kellee Kim's 15 minute old post on Twitter in the "Dan Situation" thread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
At least he won't be at Ponderosa.