TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December 18, 2019 ... Finale

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 18, 2019 ... Finale users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I'm opening up this thread tonight as I'm leaving tomorrow and will not be back til Sunday. Going be there when my daughter received her Master's Degree diploma and my sister is coming from another direction to join us there. Two hour trip, so I'll not be near the computer. Please post any links or pics or information you have about the last show in here.

Meanwhile, Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows has done a transcript of the preview for next week's show:

Next time on Survivor....

season finale

Jiffy: prepare for battle ...
See Noura

Jiffy: Because it s a fight to the finish
See Dean

Dean: "PK chillin has turned to PK villain"

Janet to Tommy: I have a freaking idol, we have to use it

Rob: There is no way were are going to leave them without one more test.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
This link was posted here at TV Clubhouse in another section, but I think it is worth putting here also for those that didn't see it in the other place.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/12/11/survivor-island-of-the-idols-finale-ruenion-pre-tape/

Basically it says that it will be pre-taped earlier in the day due to the sensitive nature of this season.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to your daughter Alaginger!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very cool about your daughter, Ginger!

Pre taping.. Unless they sequester the audience, the results will be leaked.. For east coasters.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Safe travels Ginger and congratulations to your daughter for earning her Master's Degree!!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Congratulations Ginger!! I know you are very proud of your daughter!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I just had the best week-end I’ve had in years. And my daughter is so happy because it’s done and she can relax for a bit. Now comes studying for the state exam, taking the test and getting the license and then lining up employment that is a good fit for her and the place of employment. Her degree is Family Practice Nurse Practitioner ... so that can fit a lot of places and she has 23 years nursing experience already.

Too tired thus evening after the drive home, so I’ll look tomorrow and see what’s out there.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 15, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is quite an accomplishment - I have had friends who did the same thing and it is extremely difficult! Again, congratulations to your daughter.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Congratulations to both you and your daughter, Ginger

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Guys...…..

Here's the link to the weekly interview between Jeff Probst and Dalton Ross of EW.com:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/12/11/survivor-host-jeff-probst-dan-spilo-removed-episode-13/

And the teaser at the end of that interview:

Dalton Ross: There is still a game going on out there with Janet, Tommy, Dean, Lauren, and Noura all still vying for the million dollars. What can you say about next week’s finale?
Jeff Probst: This has been a very unique season with so many different powerful moments and light shed on so many topics. But simply from a game point of view — the Island of the Idols twist has really had a big impact. So many of the visits and tests with Sandra and Rob have resulted in game changing moments back at camp. The finale is no different! There is one more visit to Island of the Idols, and it could change the entire game. I love finales, and this is a good one!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Elaine's Ponderosa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4Mbs7-rdg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I've been to the CBS Press Release section and no Misdirection Clues or any pics after last week's show:

With Dan out, our Final Five are:

Janet, Lauren, Tommy, Noura and Dean

Per the spoiler of Final Four that was in the General Thread, if it holds water, Janet has to go out at F5. She has an HII, but Dean has the nullifier and is anxious to use it on her.

The winner of the F4 Immunity challenge will pick two players to make fire. Our Spoiler in the other thread which was put out by Jim Early of Whispers, shows Lauren leaving at F4. Frankly, I think that all 3 remaining players would make fire quicker than Lauren. But is it against Tommy, Noura or Deano…..don't know.

And of those 3, which one has the most votes sitting over on the jury?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So if the IoI trend continues...

is the only person who has not been to the island Tommy?

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I don’t remember Janet going...Anyone?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't either. Ohh, I bet it is ............................

Tommy, bummer.

Just think of Janet could get an idol blocker blocker.....

Vickie

07-16-2004

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey that would be awesome lol !!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Unlikely but delicious to consider...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure Janet went and for some reason I'm thinking she chose not to do whatever challenge they presented and they were impressed (for some reason I'm thinking it was because she was thinking that it would affect her position in the team and affect her team as a whole?). I could be way off base.

I went and checked and on EW.com she did go.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yes, Janet went to IOI... she didn't take their challenge and flashed her boobies when coming back on the boat to show everyone she didn't have an idol hidden...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link from People.com about the pretaping and the cause of Dan being removed.

https://people.com/tv/inside-the-survivor-finale-after-dan-spilos-removal-security-protests-and-contestant-no-shows/

According to this Dan will not appear tonight, and two of the other players elected to not appear. Evidently there was a larger group planning on not appearing, but at the time this article was printed, only 2 others stuck with that decision.

It also says the cast is behind Dan and not behind Keelee...and they wanted to speak out on Dan's behalf, and because of the subject matter and so many having so many different opinions, they decided to pretape. They didn't need the cast putting down the way Production handled it.

And, the incident that had Dan removed. Getting into a boat after an event, he touched the leg of a female production person. He claims he lost his balance......but they decided to removed him.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: