TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
12th Show, Dec 11

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 12th Show, Dec 11 users admin

“Just Go For It"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 12, 2019Seamonkey25 12-12-19  3:45 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Elaine's Ponderosa was delightful, hilarious, and bittersweet.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx4Mbs7-rdg

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did anyone catch that "covered stove" that Rob built? That was amazing. How has no one thought of building one like that in the last 20 years?

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn’t look at it closely but I have the show recorded so when I get the chance I’ll have another look at it.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I loved Elaine's Ponderosa (except the fact that she's at Ponderosa LOL)

Her philosophy about food is alot like mine, I'm afraid to say

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Boston Rob and Sandra really liked Elaine. I think they wanted her to win it all.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I wanted her to win it all too. I sad.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Elaine for America's favorite! I just loved her!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I'm on the Elaine train! I haven't watched yet, but am sad that she was voted out. I wanted her to win it all, as well.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Dan? Dan who? (may he just disappear into the ether)

I am so sad to see Elaine go. I would have liked for both her and Janet to be in the final two.

GO JANET!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I liked Elaine also - that was her biggest liability in camp - she was so likeable that nobody wanted to sit next to her at the end!

I was laughing about her talking about shaving her legs. I also liked that she told her fellow Ponderosa people that she was much better spoken that she acted in camp. "I know a few words." What an enjoyable woman - I suspect she will be a returnee.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Gee everyone thanks for the heads up about the tear jerker tribal council...sheesh...that caught me off guard!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now I need to look at Rob's stove!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
LOL you mean Rob. Do we know that Rob built it, could it have been made/provided it to him? It was cool!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
He makes good fish on his inset stove.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed watching Elaine's Ponderosa. She is so dang cute!! I was sorry she was voted out. Elaine was my all time favorite personality on this season's show and I'm going to miss her.

And yes Sea and others, take a look at Rob's stove...it was a great set up!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Rob Cesternino and Stephen Fischbeck are convinced that Elaine should have no fear in that she will be asked back on a future season.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTkXIwQLBE

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Aww,Elaine.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for pointing out Rob's covered oven.

They do have a rock wall to build on, but it looks really well done!

Sweet!

And the shelter!

Probst says it is really amazing.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Scooter, I have read that Rob made amazing things out there so I bet he did make the stove, they said he built a shelter like no one has ever seen. On All Stars he was building swings and benches, that is when Amber started falling in love with him <3

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
It is quite amazing!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I love the Ponderosa clips and the only reason they are on my radar is from this site.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: