TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 11th Show, Dec 4: Archive through December 05, 2019 users admin

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"A Very Simple Plan"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, family visit and they did a comp. Now Lauren, Dan, Janet and ???? got to visit with thier family member.

Noura, Dean, Karishma and I think Elaine are back at camp. Noura is complaining about how she was with those people and now they have done her wrong.

She is going on and on, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karishma is enjoying this. Dean is closing his eyes (I think they were rolling, LOL) and Noura says she will vote with them now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean says Lauren is the most dangerous.

Oh, Tommy is the 4th at the family picnic.

So the vote is 4 to 4, unless as Dean says they find an Immunity Idol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Reticular Activating System, .... LOL, a way to find the II. So they are searing and Elaine finds one.... WHAT A SURPRISE.

Now Noura sees it clearly now, she has to make her move.

(I am dying laughing at this episode, LOL)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Immunity Challenge... Stand on one foot holding something above you head. Tommy, Dean, Janet out. Ut oh, Janet's foot is bleeding.

Oh, they have to hold a ball against a board with a buoy of some sort.

Now down to Lauren and Elaine. Coming up on 15 minutes, Lauren says she wants that necklace, Dan says focus on the ball.

Elaine not moving at all. Lauren blowing out air, struggling.

Lauren struggling.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Suddenly Elaine drops and Lauren wins immunity.

Now Tommy says that the easy target, Karishma, can go.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Janet says you mean and Dan are voting Elain.

Noura says it's like lord of the flies, they can wine and dine you and then you go.

Noura feels she has power.

Tommy and Lauren are doing Karishma. Karishma says that means the four of us can decide who goes home.

The 4 decide they are all voting out Tommy. Elaine says she is concerned that Noura is such a fruit loop she won't stick to the plan.

Now Noura says to Dean that what if Tommy has an idol, should we split it 3-1. Dean says Holy crap, Noura is totally confused, she can't even do numbers, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Dean says it's a very simple plan (but Noura complicated things).

Noura lays out some leaves to try and figure this out.

Tommy says Noura is a wild card. Tommy says he doesn't have an idol.

Elaine says Noura is crazy, she is saying she has and idol and doesn't know if she should play it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I bet this gets totally screwed up and Noura goes home, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tribal Council...

Jeffs starts by talking about the loved one visit. Now we start having whispering. Noura says to Tommy I need to talk to you.

Noura tells Tommy she wasn't going to vote for him. Noura says that Dean has shown her that he doesn't trust her.

Noura blows out the plan, she says all three of them were going to vote Tommy and Elaine has an idol.

Everyone is talking all over the place. Jeff has lost total control of the situation and is just staning there watching.

Karishma tells Tommy that Noura was with them, and Noura is trying to talk her way out of whatever happened.

Now Noura asks Dan, if he trusts her. Elaine tells the other group she will put down Noura's name. Seems like Karishma is going to as well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Finally Jeff asks how Noura feels about starting this mess, Noura says she didn't start it Dean did.

Now voting. (Based on that mess I would guess that Noura is going home, she is a nightmare.)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elaine plays her idol, says I am sorry if it smells like feet. hahahahaha

Votes: Karishma, Noura, Nora, Noura, Karishma, Karishma, Karishma, Karishma.

WOW, they finally did it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Lauren, Tommy, Dan and Janet seem to be a solid 4, with Noura as a back up vote.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dipo!

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
Yes thank you Dipo!! Much appreciated

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Don't think I have laughed so much during a Survivor episode as I did the last half of this one watching Noura.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Noura is a loose cannon. She shudda gone. Dangerous to keep her as a goat.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
During the love one part, didn't Noura's sister called her "Nour-a-mal"? I think that's what I heard and I started laughing.

I don't believe I've seen anyone quite like Noura on Survivor before. She's a hoot!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
when they were whispering and Elaine popped up underneath them I was ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
LOL Pamy, me too!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Noura should have gone, because she is strong in comps and a loose cannon.

At tribal, before Noura blew it uo, Dean whispered to Tommy that he was the target but Dean would not vote Tommy out.

THEN Noura blew it up.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Me too Pamy. The look on her face was hysterical.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Noura outdid herself with that speech. It was hysterical.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Noura had no idea how to end her speech, so she kept prattling on and on.