TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
11th Show, Dec 4

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 11th Show, Dec 4 users admin

“A Very Simple Plan"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 05, 2019Dogdoc25 12-05-19  8:00 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That might have been the best tribal council all season...Noura is simply nuts! However having said that I suspect the Survivor people will have her back multiple times because her kind of crazy makes good television.

I'm not sure I understand - she is usually very strong in competitions and doesn't she come across as someone very flexible (is she a yoga instructor or something)? She was falling all over the course - it almost looked like she was deliberately trying to slow Dan down.

So glad Karishma is gone but now those poor people at Ponderosa have to live with her victim attitude. She is so not aware of the fact that the reason that you are alienated from others is because you do it to yourself!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, while Karishma's husband talked about what a strong woman she is, she laid her head on his chest like a little child.

I loved the 12 year old boy being there.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think they kept Noura to keep her vote for this tribal. I did hear them say she would be "next".

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Why would they have to keep Karishma, when they have Noura as a goat..... She seems drama driven, not strategic driven in the game.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I feel like Boston Robs and Sandra’s contributions have fallen sort of flat this season. Maybe I was hoping for more interaction or something. And at this point I’d say at least half the contestants know they are on the island,are we suppose to believe they didn’t tell anyone else about them. Seems silly that those two have to stay hidden during tribal council.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, because Noura is not a goat. Two individual immunities in a row, with the potential of winning more, and she certainly entertained the jury last night.

Karishma is such a sad sack and bursts out with her her takes of some at every single opportunity, it seems.

I think the jury members have a large enough group so they can tolerate Karishma, or maybe just lock her in a room. I don't envy them, for sure.

I wonder if she was voted most likely to kill the joy in any room in high school?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, maybe goat is not the right work. To me, Noura is annoying a lot of those who potentially will be on the jury based on her various dramatic antics in the game. She seems to be just stirring up problems, not being strategic at all. The girl just cannot keep a secret.

Marej

09-19-2002

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
For some reason I got creeped out by them having Dan's son there. He can go next.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can’t understand why you would find that creepy. He seemed like a nice kid and it must have been a wonderful adventure for him.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought it was great too. What a wonderful adventure for that young man!

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
Well, this is officially an uninteresting season, I just realized it's Thursday and I didn't even miss watching Survivor last night! LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Noura, goat, annoying or whatever, is an individual immunity threat and at f3 or f4 could win II and choose who stays or competes to stay and then it would be hard to use the I dragged her to the end card.

And if she keeps winning, she could win big.

She is still uncontrollable (and I include self control).

Karishma is more annoying (predictable, too).

I did not associate creepiness with Dan's son?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow! I think this is one of the best season's ever!every week we are blindsided!

I also agree it was so cool to see how excited his son was to be there

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Elaine committed the biggest blunder of the season. There's no way anyone was going to vote for her after Noura outed her having a HII. Had she used it on Karishma (I know... I know), Noura would have been voted out and Elaine's group would have the numbers. Now they are on the bottom and will be picked off one by one. That would have been a power move.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’m enjoying this season far more than I thought I would!

I will say that the Rob and Sandra hiding thing is tilting over to comical at this point though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I enjoy them each week. I do think it's been unfair that not everyone had a chance to go there though

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Honestly, they need to have a Rob/Sandra "confessional" every show, so we can see their thoughts on the game!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes! If not on air, have them record at the time and blog later. I love their reactions. It could be as great as Pillow Talk is for 90 Day Fiance!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lexie, yes!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, Seamonkey, they are missing out on a great opportunity... their sense of humor and knowledge of the game would be a big hit.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
With the exception of Dan's continued not respecting Kellee's personal space... and Missy/Elizabeth using it as gameplay... this season has been great!!

I listened to Rob Cesternino's recap with Peih-Gee Law... she made an interesting comment regarding Lynn Spielman (she used to do casting)... anyway apparently Lynn and Jeff would disagree about who to cast. Lynn wanted the young, "beautiful" and single ppl... while Jeff wanted the "Fan"... ppl that knew and loved the game... regardless of their age/marital status/body shape...

Thought that was interesting.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I’ve noticed with the exception of Aaron that this season is more of a fan based group versus a beautiful people group.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's not surprising and to his credit that Jeff wanted "fans" to be cast. He's such a great fan of the game himself and I think that his love of the game is a big factor in Survivor's continued success for so many seasons.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
karishma ponderosa

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/
snGMNm3WCEQ57zXfd04kahnmBXGIvEXB/
ponderosa-interview-the-latest-castaway-voted-off-survivor-island-of-the-idols/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this season proves Jeff knows best when it comes to casting

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Totally agree...

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I didn't find Dan's son creepy I just thought it was kind of amusing, because Dan probably wanted to hug the breath out of his son, but maybe a Dad can't really do that with a 13 year old because parents are ALWAYS embarrassing kids that age.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, December 06, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
it is never a good idea to win the family challenge, games have been lost because of it

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Big Brother would do well to follow in Jeff’s/Survivors footsteps.

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Maybe it seems that every tribal is a blindside because they edit out the negative stuff the loser said/did?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, December 07, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lake, ITA! Vsmart, yes I'm sure they do, sneaky little editors blindsiding us each week!

Marej

09-19-2002

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
I tried to figure out how to respond about my earlier post..but I still enjoy the show and enjoy being here with all of you.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Sometimes it’s hard to explain and translate feelings into words.

It’s nice you’re still enjoying the show and TVCH. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: