TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
December 4, 2019 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: December 4, 2019 Episode users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Press Release is still showing pics from this past week and Misdirection Clues for that show.

At Survivor Blows I see posted the title for the next show is:

"A Very Simple Plan"

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to this week's interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/28/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-episode-11/

And here is the tease at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Only two more episodes left before the finale. Hit us with a tease for next week.
Jeff Probst: It’s time for love. And as always… those who get love are happy… and those who don’t… aren’t.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Elizabeth's Ponderosa Clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BokX94oX_Sg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the best link I could find of the preview for next week's show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuoBtCsXQBA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the transcript done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows of the above preview:

Jiffy: Next time on Survivor:

Jiffy: in an unpredictable game

See Karishma say this is exactly what we wanted....to Noura and Elaine

Karishma in conf: This is the break I've been waiting for

Jiffy: There is no one to trust

See Dean and Elaine and Noura at camp and Noura says: I am loyal and honest to a fault...

Elaine in confessional: Noura is such a fruit loop

Except family, it's time for some love

See them at a challenge yell, YAY!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, December 01, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Must really be a simple plan because there are no pics, there is no CBS Misdirection Clues, and I saw a new promo during football on Thanksgiving Day and it's not even up at YouTube.com.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Finally … CBS Misdirection Clues for tonight's show:

“A Very Simple Plan”

Trust is tested when new alliances are formed but some old ones remain. Also, lines are drawn in the sand after the family visit, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec.4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the preview at YouTube.com that I saw on television several days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQz0KnqwJlw

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a preview at YouTube.com of the Immunity Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHViTgJMgpU

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The CBS Press Release pics are out, and I was able to see them in order over at Survivor Blows because of the timestamps.

It's the family renunion

A reward challenge to visit with family and probably eat. They are paired off in 4 groups of 2 … picked at random, I'm sure:
Pairs are:
Blue = Dan and Noura
Dark Orange = Janet and Tommy
Teal = Elaine and Dean
Purple = Lauren and Karishma

Then we have just a couple from the Immunity Challenge.

And I thought this was very interesting … Noura and Dean in a pow wow.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: