TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
10th Show, Nov 27

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 10th Show, Nov 27 users admin

“Bring on the Bacon"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Bring on the Bacon"

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
sad day when no one is talking about survivor!!

I was sweating bullets, I thought for sure Janet was going and I picked her his week to stay!

Shocked that Liz went, thought she was final 4 material!

I'm now on the Karishma and Noura train! would love Elaine, Janet, and Lauren to round out the final 5

the accidental womens alliance that finally works haha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I totally forgot this was on, LOL, so I missed the eastcoast feed, finally saw my notification while I was sitting at Nations with my friend getting some berry pies.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TurkeyDick @EvelDick· 1h
#Survivor

Glad Janet stayed
Don't care Elizabeth went
Karishma should have gone dammit

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha.... Philip Alan @PhilipAlanPhoto
·1h
Next week on Survivor... Karishma farts and an idol pops out of her ass. #Survivor

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm loving Lauren and Tommy... loved her reaction at IOI... and Tommy was my winner's pick after listening to Wigler's cast interviews...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ohhh... family visits next week...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not a Lauren fan... She burned her idol, tsk.

And I hate that Noura just carried Karishma's bag off to law through it, so they all got blindsided..

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I watched last night's show.

I enjoyed watching Lauren's visit to IOI and her reaction to meeting Sandra and Rob. I also liked watching how Lauren made her decision with her "horse" bets!! She was right and now has an earned II in her pocket or under her armpit or wherever she will hide it, lol.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Lauren actually played Sandra and Rob the best. If, like the others, she had jumped on their offer, she would not have gotten the second, better, offer to pick TWO people to bet on.

Everyone else went with the first deal made available, and made it harder on themselves.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
True, but as it turns out, nothing would be different. Her first but feeling and choice was Noura and Noura won like a champ. And she felt compelled to use her idol, so that is gone and would be gone.

Plus she had no idea there was a negotiation aspect to the process.

She certainly had a good read on how others would react!

I am happy that Janet stayed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Eggie, she earned the idol but she burned it by using it in the rush of people using take and real idols.

I loved that Karishma kept her idol safe on her body and that foiled Noura, who smugly thought her taking and transacting of Karishma's bag meant that they could send Karishma off to Ponderosa.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
I like how Rob was pleased that they didn’t get Karishma out. He must of known what they did with her bag.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, November 28, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth's Ponderosa is up and utterly delightful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wQTF78mvbg

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nice contrast to some who come to Ponderosa obsessed and looking backward. She just moved on and embraced the next thing.

The brother visit was nice and kind but I do hope that all who remained in the game could get that same quality of visit with their loved ones too.

Nice video. 🌞

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the others that were already at ponderosa didnt have loved one flown out is my understanding. her loved was there because they didnt know who would go at the last tribal

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 29, 2019 - 11:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pamy, I know that, but those remaining in the game will not all have the same nice time with their loved one as she did. I wish they all could.

I was not talking about the other jurors.

I love the family visits but do not love the have and have not part.. Using loved ones as pawns, rewards and punishments

But they all know it will be that way.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, November 30, 2019 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhhh, I misunderstood :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 01, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And gave me a chance to be more clear about what I meant 💙

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, December 01, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't get the Karishma love. I think she's lazy and whiny. She "accidentally" finds a HII and everyone thinks she's the best player ever. She couldn't win a challenge to save her life. I am ready for her to have her torch snuffed - STAT. There is a reason that no one likes her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Not a Karishma fan...although certainly glad she appears to have stepped up and tried to play a bit lately. She annoyed me because the minute she won the idol she thought she was the best Survivor player ever.

I loved the Elizabeth Ponderosa. She seems to be a truly nice person. Too bad she made such a colossal error in the game in the Dan situation. I suspect in retrospect she truly is appalled at her own behavior. It seems in the last few years the juror whose loved one is already in country has gotten to meet at Ponderosa which is nice.

Survivor is a cruel game, but at least getting to see one's loved one and getting a hug is better than not seeing them at all, I suspect.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth's Ponderosa was awesome!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, December 02, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I "think" it was last week's episode, but perhaps the one before, that gave me a clue about Karishma. I have read that the others consider her to be worthless around camp, since she contributes nothing. I think it was last week's challenge, where they had to hold the bar up with their hands, so the camera was showing people's hands on the bar. One of the women had a fairly intact manicure, while the others had grimy fingernail stubs. Good manicure was Karishma!!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I just realized there are 4 from each tribe left. I like that they didnt pagong this season

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL! I just read the thread as Island of the Idiots

😵

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: