TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 ... November 20, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 9 ... November 20, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just opening thread ... don’t have any information yet because today was not a good day for me. Well morning was, meeting 17 other ladies for Bunko and lunch ... but then I kinda went down. 4 hour nap ... longest in the history is Survi ... val.

It’s a double boot next week. I’ll get more data and links in the morning

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's weekly interview with Dalton Ross of EW.com.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/13/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-epsiode-kellee-dan/

And here is the tease at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Let’s finish up by looking ahead. What can you tell us about next week’s episode of Survivor: Island of the Idols?
Jeff Probst: They have had their collective feet on the pedal for several weeks now, and there is no slowing down in next week’s double-elimination episode.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
((((Ginger)))) hope you're feeling better.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
On antibiotics, Scoot … should knock it out soon.

If I have the right one, this is the preview of next week's show that aired after Jamal got the boot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFWSpfFzEmg

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the transcript of that video that was done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: When there is a twist of fate
Jiffy to the Survivors: There will be 2 people going home
Dean: Hopefully it's Karishma and Janet
Aaron: this could be 2 for the price of one
Jiffy; And, the gloves come off
Elaine to Tommy: She's wanting to get you out
See Missy walking
Tommy in conf: When you bring up my name I am coming after you.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to USMagazine article explaining the first episode last night when Kellee got the boot.

Interesting article and explains things behind the scenes.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/survivor-cast-jeff-probst-speak-out-after-metoo-episode/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to Jamal's Ponderosa

https://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/wJLiLeigbWPA79mxfzeb47clRvQGcoBY/ponderosa-interview-the-second-castaway-voted-off-the-latest-survivor-island-of-the-idols/

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to Kellee's Ponderosa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4ekqmT_iA

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 15, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
So far I can find no posting of the following:

Next week's Title
Next week's Misdirection Clues
Next week's pictures

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 16, 2019 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Ginger. I hope the antibiotics do the job for you.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, November 17, 2019 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, Missaye has posted 2 pics.... wondering if they are the next 2 boots. Will see if they stay up or have some comments... however, he did say that Dan doesn’t make it to the end.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Big week-end … great grandson turned 1 and we had a Winnie the Pooh birthday party here because I have all the huge oak trees in the backyard and a deck. All kinds of family and guests (some I didn't know) … lol

Title:“Two for the Price of One”

An unexpected twist shakes up the game and sends two people home, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 20 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

There are still no CBS Press RElease pics up at their site...…..

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yay! Happy birthday to the newly turned 1 year old great grandson!!! We had Winnie the Pooh for my daughter's second birthday...so fun!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
LOL Scoot …. I can't believe how the mother's family who did all the food and decoration could have outdone themselves anymore. I furnished the house, the deck and the oak trees … nothing more except a present for Jasper.

Okay, the 2 pictures posted by Missyae on Twitter account, etc, that Kooklie was mentioning are:
Dan and Elizabeth (in that order, left to right)

Are these the two boots … I think so.
But it could be the 2 IC winners
Or the 2 pics to keep us guessing

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was an interesting combination
which is why I didn't name names for the next 2 boots. But, when I posted a reply to another post that they will all probably want to take Dan to the end now... Missyae replied "Nope".

Another thing that I'm noticing is that, in either the Twitter or FB, Jim Early/Missyae is starting to post smiling pictures of Dean. He did a similar thing during Wendell's season. So, no spoilers, just putting that thought out there.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Good input, Kooklie ... I’m chewing on that one as to its meaning (lol)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: