TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 8th Show, Nov 13: Archive through November 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now we have another immunity challenge.

Going to hold on to a handle, leaning out facing forward with hand behind them, as Jeff lowers them towards the water.

A man and a woman win immunity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jeff cranks them out and says it will be for 5 minutes.

Lauren is out, she sort of freaked out, and now Dan is out too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamal out, Elaine out.

Jeff crank them out some more.... and stay for 5 minutes.

Karishma is out; Janet drops, Dean drops.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elasped time 10 minutes.... another rotation.

Noura and Missy are solid; Aaron and Tommy and Liz.

They cranked again and Noura drops; Tommy drops Aaron wins.

Now Missy and Elizabeth battling it out. Liz drops and Missy wins immunity.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Missy says Jamal, Janet, and Karishma are targets.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamal recognizes that he is on the bottom; so now Janet, Jamal go for a walk.

Girls are voting tonight.. Sounds like they are splitting the votes between Karishma and Jamal.

Tommy is talking to Janet; he tells her to vote for Jamal. Janet is having doubts about playing her idol. She says she is bringing her idol, she has been surprised at every TC.

Now they are off to TC.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jeff asks what happened after TC last week.

Janet tells a little about what happened, she thought everyone was voting for Dan. She says she was told many things by the girls, so she voted for the greater good.

Janet says it was totally her mistake she should have listened to her gut. Aaron is now trying to make it like he knows about everything.

Jamal is saying that Aaron is wrong, says this is what happens in the real world.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aaron is saying that he would be upset if it happened to him so he is defaulting to Dan is ok.

Dan says the vote was about trust versus deception. Karishma says "Perception is reality in this game, Janet is spinning something to cover her butt, this was the way she perceived what was going on."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jamal is giving a real answer to the question. "Hear women, listen to and believe women when they are ready to tell their stories"

Jeff asks Dan is there something specific that he knows.

Dan tries to explain that he is not aware of having down something. Says that if it was Kellee, he is truly sorry. He says it doesn't matter if it is true or not, it is how that person feels and he is very sorry.

Janet says she is trying to decide if she should stay (I think she is just appalled about how this was used as gameplay).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is just so BAD that some of these women lied, IMO. I believe Kellee, but Liz totally lied.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jeff calls for Idols and Janet plays hers.

Janet / Janet / Karishma / Karishma / Karishma / Jamal / Jamal / Jamal / Jamal / Jamal

Darn it... Jamal voted out.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There are way too many players that I like this year. My heart breaks every time someone goes home.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah, me too... great cast this season!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
those women pissed me off! they are the reason many people dont believe actual victims! pissed me off how quiet they were at tribal. I actually feel bad for Dan. and for Janet, God love her. this ep pissed me off so much!

Jamal is such a well spoken thoughtful young man. He didnt deserve to go. Hope Missy or Liz go next!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
they were ruining Dan's reputation and then decide oh he isnt so bad. my blood is boiling

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Didn't Lauren make up a lie earlier in the season about someone stating they wanted someone gone when they had never said it? She, Elizabeth and Missy remind me of the gossip group at school that you hope your daughter or son never has to deal with. Their brand of lying is the kind that destroys people. I am not enjoying watching it.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Wow, what an ugly show....having to discuss the MeToo movement at tribal. Am I not seeing this right?? What I saw was Dan being inappropriate and then watching the woman who complained, lying about that fact?? My heart goes out to Janet, my sadness goes out to Missy and Elizabeth...they should have spoken up at tribal to validate Janet. I lost respect for both these women tonight. I believe playing the game of life must be better than playing the game of Survivor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That just sucked.. All two hours. For so many reasons.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really liked Kellee.. Should have used an idol!

And bummed that Jamal is out.

Dan, you actually were shown being touchy feely more than once in camera, and just saying you work with women, have a wife and kids.. proves nothing.

And yes, very angry with the women who said they were uncomfortable, then told Dan they were comfortable.

In front of cameras.

Jamal is eloquent, thoughtful.

Aaron is not so pleasant and he just won back to back individual immunities, so he should be seen as a huge threat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and Janet.. Big hugs to you..

Azriel

08-01-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 1:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
I just got through watching and the whole thing made me sick. The thing about a woman feeling uncomfortable is that we don’t know what she has experienced in her life. A man touching my hair might not weird me out, but for another woman,who experienced that gesture as a prelude to prior abuse, it could be unbearable.

I don’t know Kelle’s past and I believe that Dan made her uncomfortable for whatever reason. Now Missy and Liz actions were just disgusting to me. They clearly used Janet’s instinct to protect them against her for game play and didn’t care that they were further trashing Dan in the process. Missy encouraged Liz to tell Janet she was uncomfortable.

Between Missy’s stink face during tribal and her voting for Janet, I declared her dead to me. Don’t even get me started on Aaron. Ugh!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 2:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Do they have fan favorite anymore or just the Sia award?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Last night's episode left me speechless. I really do want to believe Dan. Jeff has said many times over the last 40 seasons that there are cameras at camp 24/7 for all 39 days. There are cameramen and producers at the camp even in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping. I would think if something really inappropriate happened on a repeated basis, those cameras would catch it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Missy and Elizabeth disgusted me. Want to see them blindsided.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Far too many mixed signals and a lot of duplicity involving a very serious subject.