TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 8 - November 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 8 - November 13, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … I'm going to open up this thread with a bit about last night's show, to catch us up.

First of all, there was no Reward Challenge last night but there were pics on the Survivor Press Release pictures site that I snagged and brought over. I checked just now, and they are no longer there. Did they drop the challenge from the show or did they accidently show us a challenge from a future episode??? Well, most of the pics I brought over are of the tribe that did not go to Tribal Council. On the pic of somebody on the Tribe that did go to TC, it sure looks like Jack getting the key down from the spiral ledge. Since Jack is gone, it can't be a future challenge.

Speaking of Jack (who got the boot last night)… it was Dean and Noura who voted for him (not Kellee).
Kellee voted for Dean knowing he had the idol, probably to cover her involvement. The one vote from Dean for Jack would have done it. So, why the Noura vote for Jack … is she in alliance with Kellee and Kellee included her in what was going to happen? I'm confused on that one.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here is the link to the weekly interview between Dalton Ross of Ew.com and Jeff Probst:
Jeff tells us that next week is the merge, that it's a 2 hour show … back to back episodes.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/11/07/survivor-jeff-probst-kellee-island-of-the-idols-episode-7/

And here's the tease at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Merge time next week! Tease us up!
Jeff Probst: Well, merges are almost always game changing. And this one is no different. It’s back to back episodes. Two hours of riveting Survivor.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the first Ponderosa Clip for this Season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-yYXPo7p4

I'm surprised that Jack is on the jury. I must have missed hearing Jeff say that last night (if he did).

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to a YouTube entry of the preview from last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZD26JJhEw

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here is Flowerpower's transcript from that preview last night:

Next time on Survivor:
Jiffy: a milestone is hit (merge)
Aaron: we are all really excited to be here at the merge but now, it's game on!
Jiffy: And all hell breaks loose
Kellee: All of the old Lairo have to go
Dean to Tommy and Lauren: We flip now
Tommy to Aaron: We want Kellee out, Aaron shakes his head in agreement
Elizabeth to Missy: Is that a lie?
See Kellee, Lauren and Janet.. hear Elaine tell Dan: She just told us to vote you."
Dan to Elaine: Vote me?
Elaine: uh huh.
Lauren to Missy: the plan is to vote you
Missy: I can't go out like a punk

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh how I missed the Ponderosa videos last season!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Notes on last show in regard to Alaginger's first post...

I noticed when they came to the immunity challenge Jeff did not say "blah blah blah getting their first look at the tribe with so and so being voted out" so obviously they did have the reward challenge prior (nobody was shocked that what's his name was voted out).

Kellee mentioned that she was going to talk to Noura about voting out Jack instead - plus she probably wanted to set Noura out as the bad guy as opposed to herself...and also to counteract of any of the other people threw in a random vote it would ensure Jack's departure. Just my 2 cents.

I like it that Missy sees through Lauren and Tommy's shenanigans.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I have not seen any posting by CBS of Misdirection Clues yet. Doesn't mean it's not out there and I missed it: However, I have the title:

"We Made It To The Merge" --- 2 hours, back to back episodes

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Just wanted to point something out here …. looking at the pics posted at the beginning of our "Island of the Idols" Discussion and Spoiler threads:

Ginger: Before Jack was voted out, if they would have merged there would be 7 of each of the 2 original tribes at the merge. But with Jack gone, there are only 6 on Jack's original tribe and 7 on the other. Just food for thought.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's 8 pics from the first Individual Immunity Challenge:

Is that two (2) necklaces there?

Compare this pic to the one just above and you can see that Keelee is out

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jeff definitely said "first member of the jury".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: