TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 7 - November 6, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 7 - November 6, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Having a hard time getting it going this week .. in bed with my back. Trying to figure out how to cut and paste on an iPad ... lol. Never too old to learn a new trick.

Title: “I Was Born at Night, But Not Last Night”

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's weekly interview at EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/31/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-episode-6/

And here is the tease at the bottom of that interview:

We’re about halfway through the season now. What can you tell us about next week’s episode?
I don’t want to tease too much, but I think when the episode is over, fans will once again have that feeling that Survivor is one of the very few shows that remains current and always of the moment. And because it is always of the moment, it can lead to some surprising and often inspiring conversations.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger...I hope you are on the mend soon! ((((Hugs))))

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the YouTube link to last night's preview of next week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaOoCV-geiE

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks Scoot … gave up on iPad and shuffled here where the laptop is....

Here is Flowerpower's transcript (from Survivor Blows) of the preview posted above:

Lauren cries...
Jiffy: an Empire falls
Lauren: I feel so betrayed. as Missy and Elizabeth go to hug her
Aaron: this is our tribe and we are taking over
See Karishma
Jiffy: And, a rebellion rises
See Noura talking to Kellee: Noura: When do we not keep cowering down?
Noura; Let's break away and cut his throat off, See Jamal.
See Lauren talking to Tommy
Jiffy : but the war is far from over
Lauren to Tommy: we have to put a plan into action
Tommy: it's time to lie cheat steal

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's our misdirection clues from CBS

“I Was Born at Night, But Not Last Night”

An empire falls and a rebellion rises, but the game is far from over. Also, another castaway visits the Island of the Idols for a chance to earn an advantage, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 6 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Ginger, hope your back gets better...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm really going spoiler free but always come here the day after to get link to Dalton's interview.

Ginger, hope you feel better soon! I wont be back in this thread until after next weeks ep :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, November 01, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I was where you are now with the iPad q couple years ago. I LOVED the iPad, but didn't quite know how to use it, especially for posting on a message board. And I still don't know much, because I only use it for travel. But the copy and paste thing turned out to be something like putting the cursor where you want to cut or copy or do something, and holding it, and then a menu will pop up. And you choose the option you want to do. Then you advance to your other point, and hold the cursor down, and another menu pops up, and you choose the appropriate thing to do. Once you know that, the rest becomes intuitive. Most of us here are stable geniuses, and I do mean that seriously. Just do that continue to hold down on your click thing, and it will mostly fall into place. At least that is what I do. Smoochies.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Thanks JuJu … that's what I do on the laptop and it works perfectly. Never have gotten it to work like that on my iPad. I'll keep trying....

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Saturday, November 02, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile...here are some enlarged thumbprints of the Reward Challenge from the CBS Press Release.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here are 8 pictures from the Immunity Challenge:

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
Why do so many of the challenges require basketball skills?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 03, 2019 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same Question..

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, November 06, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
What happened to the Reward Challenge that CBS posted pics if ... interesting?

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, November 07, 2019 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
I was wondering the same thing, Ginger

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, November 08, 2019 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I assumed that the social engineering project that is Survivor preferred to focus on the interactions at the camps and at Tribal Council instead of on the competitions.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: