TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 6 - October 30, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 6 - October 30, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's get this thread open so I can start looking for things to put in it … lol...…

Title: "Suck It Up Buttercup"

Here's a link to YouTube.com of the preview from last night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqQqOTpm89M

Here is a transcript to that video that was done by Flowerpower over at Survivor Blows:

Jiffy: Next time on Survivor....
see Elizabeth get something out of her hair at camp
Noura to Dean: : I want one of those two out
Jiffy: If you step into the ring....see Jamal and Jack
Noura to Dean: : I want one of those two gone
Noura in conf: I gotta kill them before they kill me
At camp see Missy, Elaine, and Elizabeth and Aaron
Jiffy: ....and put on the gloves
Here the girlsl tell Aaron...they are willing to go to rocks
Aaron to the girls: We have go to rocks
Elaine in conf: I don't think anybody is willing to flip
Jiffy: ...then, you better be willing to fight
Aaron to Jason: If you want one of my girls out, then it's time to cut one of them...
Jason in conf: They're scrambling, they're fighting for themselves

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to Jeff's weekly interview over at EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/24/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-season-39-episode-5/

And here's the spoiler at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, sir. Tease us up for next week, and tease us up good!
Jeff Probst: This season is proving once again as a reminder that Survivor is always of the moment. When you put a group of people together on an island and force them to work together while voting each other out, amazing things happen. Next week we have a beautiful exchange between two players that impacts both of them in a significant way, and I think it will resonate with a lot of viewers.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Love the title!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Okay … here's our CBS Misdirection Clues:

“Suck It Up Buttercup”

Rival alliances go head to head over a powerful player, and one castaway must decide if they are daring enough to take on a risky task after visiting the Island of the Idols, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 30 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release pics are up in thumbnail size for next week's show. Here are 8 pics from the Reward Challenge:

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
And here's 4 pics from the Immunity Challenge:

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The episode title sounds like...………………………………………………………………………………… something that Boston Rob would say.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Regarding the title of the next episode...
>
>
>
>
>
Who do you think is "buttercup"?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Urban Dictionary definition...(paraphrased)

one of the better things can tell anyone who has dug on their own a nice, deep opening, and fallen straight into it.

I think it might have been a translated definition...my firewall at the office won't let me look at the site directly.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 27, 2019 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
???? Roxip

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 28, 2019 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I know, it didn't make sense to me either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 28, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are books with that title, a band in U.K. with that name, posters, signs, etc.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Rob said it in the secret viewing shack during Tribal Council in a response to what one of the guys said.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually, Elaine said it at Tribal Council. Rob repeated it, with great relish, after Jason was voted out and his allies turned into whiny babies.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Is it just me... or is anyone sick of all the crying when someone gets voted out or something doesn't go their way... I was soooooo peeved last night at the ARROGANCE of old Purple "we're gonna go to rocks... blah blah blah" Elaine pulls out her Advantage and explains she can block 1 of their votes and WAH!!! Lauren starts crying "But I've DREAMED about playing since I was 11 wah wah wah!!!"

What about the dreams of those they were plotting to get rid of??? Elaine has had dreams to play!!! The one interview that really galled me was Chelsea's ... her elimination interview on RHAP... she was crying... because it was her dream to play Survivor.. AGAIN I ask... what about the others you blindsided??? She thought those were fun... and addictive... she wanted to keep blindsiding people...

Not so funny once the shoe's on the other foot. Old Purple Tribe really peeved me off last night... their indignation that old Orange just didn't roll over and accept their fate.

Tommy is my Winner Pick... now I'm really having a hard time getting behind him. I'm really sick of tribes sticking together and Pagonging the other tribe...

stepping off my soap box... thank you for allowing me to vent my frustration.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
If someone is willing to go to rocks, then they aren't really playing. It seems to me that, if they are really playing, they should doing what needs to be done to try to avoid rocks.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: