TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
4th Show, Oct 16

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 4th Show, Oct 16 users admin

"Plan Z"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 16, 2019Dipo25 10-16-19  5:35 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
ooooo you're doing a great job Dipo. I appreciate it cuz I cant watch tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Karishna is saying she is going to go out swinging at TC. Elizabeth is feeling bad because she thinks she caused their loss. Others are saying no, Dean is the on underperforming.

Aaron pitched voting out Dean, Elizabeth doesn't want to keep Karishna, at least Dean is gathering firewood, etc.

Elizabeth pretends to agree but doesn't want Dean to go. Missy is onboard to vote off Dean, Elaine thinks Aaron is shady.

Aaron says Not tell Chelsea, and not tell Tommy

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Aaron thinks he is the only one who wants to play the game, this kumbaya nonsense has gotten us in a 7-9 hole.

Missy is also annoyed that no one is playing the game. She suggests getting rid of Chelsea and they still have the the majority with the 3 boys.

So it is a cluster says Elaine.... and off they go to TC.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I am going to be so sad if Missy goes home tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tribal Council.... Day 11 - 2 blindsides.... Elizabeth talks, Karishna now talks about how no one talks to her.

Elaine says I stay lost, these people move so fast, talking to this on and that one, I never know what is going on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What if you are Plan Z, that last plan that was talked about.

Time to vote.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This convo at TC is sort of boring, doesn't really tell us any strategy or where they are leaning.

Votes are.... Karishma, Karishma, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea.

Chelsea voted out.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Ouch, Chelsea has been trying to get in this game for so long. Should have used that Immunity Idol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Evel Hallowiener 🎃 @EvelDick·
52s
#Survivor

I REALLY WISH SHOWMANCES WERE DEALT WITH LIKE THAT ON BIG BROTHER.
They used to be...

Respect for breaking them up, seeing that 2 can be a huge threat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh.... next week .... drop your buffs, must be a tribal switchup.

AND Chelsea had an idol in her pocket, so that is two in a row that have walked out at TC.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Don't think it was said -- back on IOI. Noura's lesson was about persuasion. At IOI, she agreed to Rob and Sandra's challenge that if she could persuade her tribe to make her the caller in the challenge, she would get an immunity idol. If she didn't, she'd lose her vote at TC. I expect II or lost vote would be at the next TC she was at. Or was either for only the next TC, so both were negated because her tribe won IC? Without giving it any thought, she accepted the challenge.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was LMAO when they told Noura to sit out hahaha

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Diane 🦄@BBFeedsFan
· 4h
LOL they sat out Noura. This is priceless 😂🤣😂 #Survivor #Survivor39. @RealityRecaps & @comedyjonah are gonna have a field day with this tomorrow night on their Recap show

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Will Noura lose a vote at the tribe's next TC or was that cancelled because she wasn't at TC tonight?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope that is true.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And another goes home with an idol..

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am loving this whole Rob and Sandra thing. I enjoy their commentary and watching them listen in on the tribal council. Priceless Noura sitting out the puzzle.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
How could they tolerate Noura explaining how she must get to be the caller!

Her voice was annoying. She babbled on and on about what she was told on the island.

And to think she is still here to annoy us.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
man they should have cut Karishma last night... she's admitted she's going to flip on her old tribe mates.

I think she only has herself to blame for being on the outs...

I lol'd when Noura's tribe sat her out... But I have to admit I would have LOVED to see her try to be the caller... it would have been an fantastic EPIC failure...

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was very disappointed when she didn't get to be the caller. That would have been an entertaining debacle. Jason did an amazing job.

Very foolish not to vote out Karishma. She has added nothing to that tribe and may end up messing up their game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Eric @RealityRecaps ·
6m
Hey #Survivor Fans!
@comedyjonah
and I are live talking #Survivor with you now on
@TVco
!

👉WATCH ON TVCO APP FOR FREE to chat live during the show HERE: http://onelink.to/tvco

👉Or Just Watch On Website Here: http://tvco.app/broadcasts/realityrecaps

👉TWEET QUESTIONS USING: #YRRLive

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, Karishma should have gone.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too, there was no valid reason to keep her...other than I had picked her to stay in the tribe game this week LOL

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Although I think it is a little too early in the game, but she is the perfect goat. She does nothing at camp, she is unpleasant, she whines, she isn't good at challenges...oh please don't let her get far in the game!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree and also agree tooo early for a goat

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Noura's the goat...

And I think Missy is going to regret keeping Karishma...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Chelsea reminded me of Moondance/Stacey so I was sad to see her go

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, October 19, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh!!! You are right. I have never met Moondance in person, but I could visualize (from seeing photos) the similarity the minute I read what you wrote.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 20, 2019 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I see it from her picture..

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, October 20, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I totally see it too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Every time I seen Lauren - with the braids - I think that those things must be so heavy and cumbersome, especially when she's in the water. The thought of having all that hair hanging down in this hot and humid environment just wears me out!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: