TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 3 - October 9, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 3 - October 9, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Better Late than Never … Here I am

Title of Episode 3 - “Honesty Would Be Chill”\

New tribal dynamics may put the rest of the castaways on edge leading into the next tribal council. Also, one castaway is presented with an opportunity on “Island of the Idols” – complete a risky task in order to gain an advantage – on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 9 (8:00-9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the EW.com interview with Jeff

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/03/survivor-jeff-probst-island-of-the-idols-episode-2/

And the teaser at the bottom of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Very strong start to the season. What can you tease up for next week?
Jeff Probst: My favorite visit to Island of the Idols thus far! I can’t stress enough how fantastic Sandra and Rob were as on-camera producers. They make it look so easy that it seems as though anybody could do it. That’s not the case. And they have a fun lesson and test designed for the next visitor!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Once again, Flowerpower, over at Survivor Blows, has done a summary of the preview for next week. It's got some interesting tidbits in it.

Jiffy: in a game of manipulation

See Aaron, Vince and Tom

Vince: Suddenly now I'm a bro? Y'all are stoooopid

See someone's hand bleeding (Maybe Karishma, very dark hair, wearing a yellow shirt)

There will be blood

Girl with cut hand: OMG, I can see my bone!

And an impossible mission

Boston Rob: Rob reads: tonight you must sneak into the other tribe's camp...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Interview between Dalton Ross of EW.com and Molly (includes what we didn't see):

https://ew.com/tv/2019/10/03/survivor-molly-byman-island-of-the-idols-39/

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
thank's Ginger! you make finding the links so easy! It takes me forever to find them when you are gone!

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger!!!! You rock!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, October 04, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is Karishma with the cut hand. I really hope that this is a misdirection and some of them were concerned about her injury.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is the link to YouTube for the preview of Episode 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHFrx0iSHM

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to the YouTube.com website for a promo for Episode 3: "Honesty Would Be Chill"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GaBYOmBl5g

Looking at this, you can definitely see that it is Karishma (Yellow Tribe) that is injured and that nobody comes to her aid. (Sad). Does this mean she will be evacuated? Does it mean they will vote her out because she is injured? Does it mean nothing at all in regards to the gameplay?

Also, in these two previews, we see that the person sent to "Island of the Idols" from the yellow tribe is sent on a mission to sneak into the blue tribe's camp at night. (Looks like everybody wakes up … lol)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The Press Release pics are up for Episode 3 at the CBS site, but I have to capture in thumbprint size and enlarge here. Hope they aren't blurry for you:

From these 2 pictures, it looks to me like Dean got his name drawn last time and is the one who goes to Island of the Idols and then is sent on a nighttime mission to the other camp.

The next 5 pics are from the challenge for that episode:

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ginger...the pictures are fine(well other than they haven't been giving bathing suits yet, but that's not your fault) ...not too blurry at all!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: