TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
2nd Show, Oct 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 2nd Show, Oct 2 users admin

"YOLO, Let's Play!"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 02, 2019Dipo25 10-02-19  5:51 pm
Archive through October 03, 2019Brenda196625 10-03-19  8:44 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Was it Noura leading the yoga practice?? You'd think she'd be a bit more calm with others, go figure.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kellee told her tribe almost verbatim the same story that Elizabeth told her tribe. That cant be a coincidence. I think they are told to tell their tribes that story so that producers get the excited shocked look of the next person to go see Sandra and Rob

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was also thinking everyone better get a chance to go to see S/R or it won't seem fair. I think they will since they have to draw a name instead of letting people pick to avoid sending the same person repeatedly

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lyn, I agree!!! I was so nervous it would fall out!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Good point Pamy. I had wondered the same thing -- if everyone's name is in that bag and you go to the island once each, and you don't get to go back a second time. Perhaps they are told not to tell. Still, someone is going to tell soon. Most of them can't keep a secret!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Dipo for the spoiling! Much appreciated from the West Coast here.

I am really loving all the newbies. I want to learn more about them - not hear stories from Sandra and Rob. Last week, the person who visited them learned to make fire - a needed skill. Treating Kellee as if she needed to be told to listen to others was just insulting and BORING.

Show us the newbies!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was easier than a test for mild cognitive impairment, in that you have to repeat back the whole story. However you do know you are being tested, and Kelee did not.

Neither did I, and I got the right answers faster than did Kelee.

I find Lauren to be a bit annoying, but the season is young.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
if the next person comes back and tells the 3 urn story I will know for sure they are being told what to tell ppl at camp

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I picked up that they were going to quiz her on the story details right away. It seemed obvious to me.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I found the segment very amusing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes I figured it out, sitting at home pretty stress free.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Pamy, Josh Wigler says they were not told to keep Island of the Idols a secret.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
Josh Wigler?

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Josh wigler... reporter with the Hollywood Reporter... also does on RHAP a lot... rob cesternio's podcast... for the last several seasons he will go out with other media to interview the contestants staying until 1st vote off. For the last 3 seasons he did a great series called First One Out...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, October 05, 2019 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, ty. then I am even more shocked they used the exct same story...what are the odds?!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That doesn't sound right. They both came back with a story about having to break open three urns and not a single mention about Rob and Sandra? I'm not buying it that they were not told to say what happened on Idol Island.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Aren't they just describing actual events from past seasons when contestants were exiled?

It'll get interesting on the next show because there will be two people on the same tribe who actually know what happens.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes but 2 people come up with the same story and DONT mention R/S?! its fishy

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
or they did tell about R/S and we just arent being shown that footage

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
If they say Rob and Sandra were there then they’d have to explain why they were there. That could get awkward very fast.

Even so it would probably be better to tell the truth, say that Rob and Sandra are there, they competed and just lie and say that they didn’t get the advantage. Keep it simple.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, the three urns - break one, is from past seasons. So it *is* possible that they would both say that as it is something that happened on an exile island before. One of them told about the two huge statues and it seems like the other didn't. Yes, it will be interesting to see what the third person says...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes it is possible, especially if they only have seen a few seasons and the dont have 20 seasons to reference :-)

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Pamy, well now I’m confused. Mike Bloom was out there with Josh and he doesn’t know if they were told to keep it a secret. His theory is that Rob & Sandra tells them they want to keep it a surprise and suggest if they were going back to the tribe they would tell everyone they broke an urn and didn’t win anything.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That makes sense. After all, Rob and Sandra are specifically there to provide advice and that may be the kind of advice they would give them (it's also in the interest of the show, of course).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't like the way they have Rob and Sandra in a small, wooden room as they watch Tribal.

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
omygosh, Dogdoc. I LOVE seeing Rob and Sandra in that wee room...love their commentary, and that they get to know the castaways a bit better with each tribal they observe.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Ark, that is interesting. time will tell. I wish we could watch this 3 nights a week!

Tribal, me tooo!!! they crack me up!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, October 07, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc. Why not?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
They look like they are prisoners!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
It's their Spy Shack! I love it!!! They crack me up!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Trying to see where the "spy shack" (Thank you Cass_cat) :-) is located at tribal. Is it up on a platform? I enjoy seeing/hearing Rob and Sandra's comments.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: