TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - October 2, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 2 - October 2, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Let's get this one going now!!!

Title of episode 2: "Yolo! Let's Play!

Over at Survivor Blows, Flowerpower did a summary of the preview for next week, based on not really knowing everybody's name yet … but you get the drift:

Jiffy: When there is a blindside
See Aaron and Missy: I don't trust anybody right now....

Aaron: fool me twice, yeah that is not going to happen

Jiffy: And heartache....

See Asian girl crying as Noura and some one else try to comfort her

See Noura in close up with big eyes

Then see Noura and blonde long haired girl in beach look surprised

Jiffy:....you can go insane

Noura: People just can't sheep around

Noura to someone: just go collect coconuts when you go on your walks

Noura to Jamal at shelter: Let's just chill

Someone to Noura: I'm going crazy right now

See Noura squeal

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here is Jeff's weekly interview at EW.com

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/25/survivor-jeff-probst-premiere-island-of-the-idols-episode-1/

And the tease at the end of that interview:

Dalton Ross: Okay, hit us up with some intel for next week.
Jeff Probst: Another fun visit to Island of The Idols that really starts to illustrate the different types of lessons offered from the mentors. Plus… Rob and Sandra aren’t the only idols in the game.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
HAPPY SURVIVOR GINGER!! I knew you would be here!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
LOL Granny.... yes, I'm here … COPD and all (Boy, life sure throws you some curves, doesn't it?)

Here's an interview today with Ronnie and EW.com (What You Didn't See).

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/26/survivor-ronnie-bardah-island-of-the-idols-interview/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Feel better Ginger!!!!

I may not be in threads often, Im going to TRY and not be totally spoiled this season...key word being TRY lol

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
See you later, Pamy. (like next week, LOL)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: