TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Show, Sep 25

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: 1st Show, Sep 25 users admin

"I Vote You Out and That's It"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 25, 2019Juju2bigdog25 09-25-19  10:11 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 3:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That IC was amazing. They had to "dig deep" on the first outing.

I'm kind of surprised at how likable most of the cast seems to be. The women on the orange tribe were too funny. Of course, time will tell.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Woohoo, great start to the season. Blindside on the first show...love it, Ronnie didn't see that coming. This is going to be a good season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Great start to the season. I love that we get to see veterans, but they are not in the game, not voting, not able to win. I loved their witty banter during tribal.

I like both teams so far. I was so glad to see the blindside, and so happy that Elaine saw through his BS. I suspect the others did as well.

IT will be interesting to see if Elizabeth's strategy to not tell them about the "Idols" on the island will bite her in the behind later. I suspect it will in two more tribals when the third person goes, unless they decide to keep it a secret too. But we all know how bad these folks are usually at keeping secrets.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I agree about the witty banter!!! I love this twist!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 12:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Very promising!

I loved Sandra's reply...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that Sandra and Rob are working together and not that each one works with a team separately. Makes it a lot more fun.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think that was the smartest move not to tell her tribe about Rob and Sandra. I agree about her not telling them about the fire challenge to win an idol, but she should have told them about the mentors. They will eventually find out and deem her untrustworthy for lying to them.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I was thinking the same thing. Not telling them about the "no vote" was one thing...but they will probably never know about that, but definitely should have told them about Rob and Sandra.

I also like this new twist, and both tribes.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Jimmer...great banner!!!!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine Elizabeth trying to tell everyone about the island... who would believe her! LOL! I can hear her now... "no really! Boston Rob and Sandra are on the island! There are even giants busts of each of them!"

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I wonder if/when the twist is finally public knowledge of all players if Boston Rob and Sandra will come out of hiding at tribal council... also wonder if Jeff will ask them any questions or will they just stay observers?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
So glad I wasn’t disappointed in the first show. I already like several castaways. Looking forward to see how this all plays out. I never like vets playing but I accept the mentors twist (as of right now).

After not being able to stomach the cast of BB and not able to bring myself to watch, the reality gods might have taken pity on me and gave me people to root for and who are likable.

Cheers to island of the Idols.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 27, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the producers told her not to tell the others about Sandra and Rob so they can get their surprised reactions when they go to the island.

if so, then all the rest will be told the same thing and then she wont face backlash

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, September 29, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I LOL at the title of the show that was from conversation betw Rob and Sandra:

Rob @ TC: Did you find it THIS hard to vote someone out?

Sandra: No.

Sandra: "I Vote You Out and That's It"

I remember years ago in confessional, Sandra explained her gameplay. That she would always go along with the group think, that she would go along with them to vote out anyone - "as long as it's NOT ME!" Of course, they would keep her around since she was an easy solid vote for them every time (right up to when she WON twice!).

I think this promises to be a great season! Excellent & interesting cast and, of course, comments from Rob & Sandra.

I keep checking for an exit interview from Ronnie, but so far nothing posted. Will keep checking.
Bisc

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, September 30, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
except Sandra said... "F*** No"... or some other expletive...

She cracks me up... and I love Rob's too cool attitude. I'm loving this twist. I look forward to seeing other's surprised reactions when they see the Idols for the first time...

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
I didn't catch the expletive, was just reading the TV screen. That makes it even funnier.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yeah I got a kick out of it to!

Tribalgirl

03-08-2016

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tribalgirl a private message Print Post    
Classic Sandra, and she's right. (I quote my favorite songwriter:-) 'don't think twice, it's all right' I loved the segment with Sandra and Rob! It's going to be hard to see what's going on in camp 'tho, with the time it takes to run the newbie through 'boot camp'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 01, 2019 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too. Love Sandra.

Peapod

01-31-2004

Thursday, October 03, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peapod a private message Print Post    
I also luv Sandra, but did anyone know who the heck Molly was before tonite?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, October 11, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Late to respond to Peapod.....Molly was about to become Parvati 2.0.
Glad she is gone. Nice blindside.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: