TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Seas...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXIX - Island of the Idols: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Spoilers (General Thread - Whole Season) users admin

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 05, 2019Kookliebird25 12-05-19  10:01 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 05, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...

I just glanced at my Facebook when I came home last night and saw the Ding Ding Ding and then watched the episode...I assumed the Ding Ding Ding was "Ding Dong the witch is gone" in reference to Karishma.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Updated after tonight's episode:

Jim Early's spoiler re: Dan was not wrong … just the timing was off.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not wrong....... worse
==========///**========///***==========
Apparently, according to Jim Early, the production staff complained and he’s pulled from the game.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
More info from Jim Early
================================
++++++
Apparently, the incident occurred right after the immunity challenge before tribal. It was during the transfer via boat back to their camp. Elaine didn’t need to be voted out. They could’ve taken him out sooner.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Well, Jim Early was correct about the first two letters of the evictee’s name, lol. Elizabeth/Elaine sound so much alike.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wonder what could have happened on that boat ride after the IC? It is my understanding that when they are being transferred to and from challenges as well as TC, they are on "lockdown" and not allowed to talk to each other - At. All.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I mentioned in another thread, it’s interesting that they have any sort of interaction with production. The game is much different than what they show and imply on TV.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And it is more interaction than I had imagined!

Seems like more and more reality shows are showing that interaction. The teen mom franchise certainly has show that for a long time. And their producers get pretty involved!

When kids or dogs are involved,they just do not ignore the camera crew.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lexie, it was not that there was alleged to be talking, but touching of a female staffer on the leg. Dan said in was a slip and the touching was inadvertent.. But it seems they did not buy it. No camera footage.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, December 13, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    

Jim Early shows a picture of Tommy, Dean & Noura with a big green check mark on Tommy's picture.
Hmmm . . . think Tommy wins the million?

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Saturday, December 14, 2019 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
random words and letters -kjdlkkjfkjeijufdfhhfkka

No way Tommy loses if those three are final three.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: