TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 13 - May 8, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XXXVIII - Edge of Extinction: Caution Caution - Spoilers Caution: Episode 13 - May 8, 2019 users admin

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Opening up the next episode ……

Title: "Idol or Bust"

Thanks to Flowerpower at Survivor Blows, here is a transcript of the preview for next week.

Jiffy: When all your cards are on the table

(See Lauren, Aurora: Devens is target number one)

Jiffy: You'll need to find hope

(See EoE, special delivery, Chris brings something, see Reem…)

Jiffy: Or a joker could run wild.
(See Devens running...)

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Here's the link to the weekly interview at EW.com by Dalton Ross, interviewing Jeff Probst:

https://ew.com/tv/2019/05/02/survivor-jeff-probst-edge-of-extinction-episode-12-loved-ones/

And here is Jeff's teaser for that episode

Dalton Ross: Okay, penultimate episode coming up next week. What can you tell us?
Jeff Probst: A perfect set up to our finale. It’s a fun and funny episode and game play is full tilt!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to figure out who voted for who last night, and the best I can do is this:

Devens got 4 votes (Did not count)
Aurora got 1 vote
Ron got 3 votes

I know for sure that Devens voted for Aurora

3 of the 4 votes to Devens were Ron, Julie and Aurora

That means that either Lauren, Victoria or one of the two votes Gavin put in was for Devens

Which means that some mixture of Lauren, Victoria or Gavin did the 3 votes for Ron.

Based on this maneuver and the way it played out, I think the group that is trying for Final 4 is Gavin, Aurora, Victoria and Lauren … and frankly, that's a pretty even group resume way.

The biggest threat is obviously Devens. And there is still one player from EofE to make it back into the play. I think poor Julie is done for now that Ron is gone......just my thoughts!!!

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Somebody at Whispers posted this link. It's a really cute about Rick Devens and his wife and children ….. Enjoy!

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a27331389/rick-devens-wife-becca-survivor/?fbclid=IwAR1S9G-GDVWIpOTQ1O0ztMio7hpYYGU5qLH1DlZURnMBC2E1wxRhiSj5ZDY

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I saw that! It was sweet the way his wife has supported his dream.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
great stuff as usual! TY Ginger!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, May 02, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
This season, there are not many spoilers out there. Has spoiling Survivor run it's course?

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
There were some spoilers, but when the first one appeared and was false, Jim Early at Whispers did some research.

He posted that it appears the cast of EofE git together and decided to put some false spoilers out there.

That’s why none have been discussed ...

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Sunday, May 05, 2019 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
There are no Press Release pics up as of this evening.

Here is a link to a YouTube.com preview and it shows the last 6 Survivors in a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7qFRUWhac0

I think this must be a Reward Challenge because I don't see an Immunity Necklace anywhere, and also because the CBS Misdirection Clues mention the Final 7 battle for Immunity (so somebody from EofE must come back).

Here's our CBS Misdirection Clues

SPIRITS ARE LIFTED WHEN CASTAWAYS LIVING “ON THE EDGE” READ LETTERS THAT THEY WROTE TO THEMSELVES BEFORE STARTING THIS ADVENTURE, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8

“Idol or Bust” – Spirits are lifted when castaways living “on the edge” read letters that they wrote to themselves before starting this adventure. Also, the final seven castaways battle for immunity during a tough puzzle challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wonder if there is a new contract that makes the penalties for spoiling even more dire than they already were...like a cameraman's contract saying that their professional credentials will be suspended or something...although I love spoilers I am equally amused by not being spoiled which makes no sense at all...LOL~

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
Forget what I just said above. Appears CBS published a correction, and instead of 7, they meant 6.

Alaginger

07-11-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alaginger a private message Print Post    
The pictures I posted above are of the Reward Challenge (6 left in the game)

Here are pictures of the Immunity Challenge with 6 left in the game.

I have seen it posted that the last episode will start with the 5 that are left from this immunity challenge and Tribal Council plus one other from EofE … meaning the final episode should start with a Final 6.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
On Survivor Whispers, there's not much information, except that.....

Jim Early keeps posting a picture of Julia, Aurora and Victoria and now has it as the banner picture. Someone asked, "Final 3?". He said No. So, my guess is that one of those 3 go home tonight. I would bet on Aurora...

Secondly, he also keeps posting a skiing picture of Chris wearing a red buff.. leading to Chris potentially winning his way back in the game.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Yes.....sadly....as someone said "Rick is the chosen one." I want one of the ladies to win. It ends next week....Yipee!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: